The TWC Debit Card by U.S. Bank ReliaCard® is the new safe and convenient electronic payment system for receiving Texas Unemployment benefit payments. The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) has implemented the electronic payment system to reduce fraud and provide recipients with immediate access to their unemployment payments. For help with your TWC Debit Card, also known as the Texas Unemployment Debit Card, then continue reading below.
TWC Debit Card (Texas Unemployment Debit Card)
- TWC Debit Card can be used worldwide, anywhere VISA® is accepted
- FDIC Insured and PIN protected for a secure way to access your Texas Unemployment benefit payments
- Use your TWC Debit Card to make purchases & get FREE cash back at any VISA® merchant
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees & Get Cash fast at any VISA® bank teller or U.S. Bank, AllPoint or MoneyPass ATM
- Unlimited 24/7 online access to your Texas Unemployment Debit Card balance and transaction history
- Customer service is available 24/7 by contacting the Toll-Free Texas Unemployment Phone Number
Contact TWC Debit Card Customer Service
If you have questions about your Texas Workforce Commission Debit Card for Unemployment benefit payments, we can help. Use the TWC Debit Card Customer Service phone number provided below to speak with a live customer service representative about your unemployment funds. Customer Service is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
TWC Debit Card Customer Service Phone Number: 800-657-6343
You can call Customer Service to do the following:
- Report a lost or stolen TWC Card
- Check your Texas Unemployment Debit Card balance
- Change your 4-digit PIN
- Review your transaction history
- Register a complaint about your ReliaCard
- Ask questions about card usage
- Questions about international card usage
Texas Unemployment Phone Number
For questions related to your Texas Unemployment Debit Card benefits, please call the Texas Unemployment Phone Number toll-free at 800-657-6343.
You can access your Texas Unemployment Debit Card online account by visiting the ReliaCard website at www.usbankreliacard.com.
Additionally, you can contact the Texas Workforce Commission about your ReliaCard Unemployment benefits by calling them at 1-855-709-1077.
For International callers, please call the number listed on the back of your
How to Activate the TWC Texas Unemployment Card
To activate your Texas ReliaCard by Visa® Debit Card and start receiving your Unemployment benefit payments, you must first activate your card and set up a 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). There are two ways to activate your TWC Debit Card – by phone or online.
To activate your Texas Unemployment Debit Card online, please visit ReliaCard website at www.usbankreliacard.com. After that, click the white “Activate Card” button located on the top-right of the page. Follow the steps to activate your TWC Debit Card and access your unemployment payments.
To activate your Texas Unemployment Debit Card by phone, call the toll-free ReliaCard phone number at 800-657-6343.
To create your 4-digit PIN, you will be asked to provide:
- 16-digit TWC Debit Card Number
- Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
Once complete, you will be asked to select your four (4) digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). You will be asked to enter your PIN a second time for verification.
Please note: You cannot access or receive your unemployment benefits until you have successfully activated your ReliaCard and registered your PIN.
Texas Unemployment VISA® Debit Card Fraud Prevention
Occasionally the TWC Debit Card fraud prevention team may call you to verify if a specific transaction. If they do call you, they will NEVER ask for your Social Security Number (SSN) or PIN number. Do not provide that information to anyone over the phone.
If you are unsure if a call is legitimate, hang up and call the ReliaCard toll-free customer service phone number at 800-657-6343. They will be able to verify if the information request pertaining to your TWC Card is legitimate.
TWC Debit Card Balance Check for Unemployment
To access your current Texas Unemployment Debit Card balance and transaction history, please log into your ReliaCard online account. To login and access your Texas unemployment benefit payments, visit the TWC Debit Card Login Page on the ReliaCard website at www.usbankreliacard.com.
You can check your TWC Card to get the current balance of your Texas unemployment benefits and transaction history. If you are unable to check your TWC Card balance online, there are two additional ways to retrieve your unemployment card balance.
To find out how to check your Texas Unemployment Debit Card balance, follow the instructions provided below:
Check your Texas Unemployment Card Balance by Phone
To check the balance on your Texas Unemployment Debit Card, please call the toll-free ReliaCard Customer Service phone number at 800-657-6343.
Check your TWC Card Balance In-Person
You can check your Texas Unemployment Debit Card balance in-person at any MoneyPass, U.S. Bank, NYCE SUM or AllPoint ATM location. To find an ATM location near you, use the links provided below:
- MoneyPass ATM location near you
- U.S. Bank ATM location near you
- Allpoint ATM location near you
- NYCE SUM ATM location near you
Get more help with your ReliaCard balance by following our step-by-step instructions here.
TWC Debit Card Tracker
Still haven’t received your TWC Debit Card for Texas unemployment benefits? You can now track your EWC Debit Card on the ReliaCard website. To track your Texas ReliaCard, use this link and select the “Texas Workforce Commission” from the dropdown menu, then enter your date of birth and Social Security Number (SSN). After that, click the “Submit” button to find out the status on your TWC Debit Card.
In addition, for help with your Texas Unemployment Card including TWC Card balance, unemployment payment schedule, ReliaCard online account login, and ATM fees, then continue reading below.
For additional help with your Unemployment Debit Card, check out our list of ReliaCard frequently asked questions.
For help with your TWC Debit Card for Unemployment benefit payments, continue reading below.
TWC Debit Card Login
If you need help logging into your Texas TWC Debit Card account to access your unemployment payments online, follow the instructions provided below.
- Visit the Texas ReliaCard website at www.usbankreliacard.com.
- Enter your TWC Card User ID and Password Information
- Click the blue “Login” button to be taken to your Texas Unemployment Debit Card online account
You can also access your Texas Unemployment Debit Card online account via your ReliaCard smartphone app.
If this is your first time using the TWC Debit Card online account on the ReliaCard website, you will first need to create your account before you can access your unemployment benefit payments.
Create a Texas TWC Debit Card Online Account for Unemployment Payments
To access your Texas Unemployment benefit payments, please follow the instructions provided below on how to create a ReliaCard online account.
- Visit the Texas ReliaCard website at www.usbankreliacard.com.
- Click the blue “Create User Account” link located below the Login
- Enter your 16-digit TWC Debit Card Number and click the “Next” button
- To verify your Identity, you must provide your Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth
- Proceed by creating your Texas TWC Debit Card User ID and Password information for account login
- Set-up the Security Questions for your Unemployment Debit Card Account
- Once set-up is complete, you can now login your TWC Debit Card online account
Texas Unemployment Benefits Payment Schedule
Your Texas Unemployment benefits are available on your TWC Debit Card account within 48 hours of the payable week approved by the Texas Workforce Commission. Your Texas Unemployment Insurance payments are posted in accordance your scheduled monthly and/or weekly payment cycles.
For questions regarding your Texas unemployment payments including deposit date, deposit amount, and more, please contact your TWC caseworker for more help.
Texas Unemployment Benefits Help
For help with your Texas Unemployment benefits, you can contact the Texas Workforce Commission Customer Service via phone by calling their toll-free phone number at 800-939-6631. Customer Service representatives are available to assist you 7 days a week from 7am to 7pm CT.
TWC Debit Card ATM Cash Withdrawal Fees
Avoid Transaction fees and Service charges with your Texas Unemployment Debit Card by VISA® by using “in-network” MoneyPass, U.S. Bank, NYCE SUM and AllPoint ATM locations for cash withdrawals.
The TWC Debit Card provides FREE Unlimited ATM Cash Withdrawals per month at in-network ATM locations.
In addition, you can use your Debit Card to make cash withdrawals and transactions at VISA® member bank tellers and credit union locations.
The Texas Unemployment Debit Card provides FREE Unlimited Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals at any VISA Member Bank or Credit Union location.
ATM Cash Withdrawals at an “out-of-network” ATM locations are subject to a $1.00 per transaction fee after your first FREE cash withdrawal each month.
For transactions outside of the United States, there is a 3% conversion fee of the transaction amount for each International ATM Cash Withdrawal or debit transaction. This does not include any International ATM fees that may apply.
International ATM balance inquiries are subject to a $1.00 fee per inquiry.
To get a complete list of all the TWC Debit Card Transaction fees and charges, continue reading below.
TWC Debit Card Transaction Fees & Charges
Additional fees associated with your Texas Unemployment Debit Card include:
- $0.50 fee for each international declined cash withdrawal at an “out-of-network” ATM location
- $1.00 fee for each international balance inquiry at an “out-of-network” ATM location
- $1.00 fee for each cash withdrawal at an “out-of-network” ATM that exceeds your one (1) FREE per month
- $1.00 fee each month for account inactivity that exceeds 12 months
- $2.00 fee for each transfer to your bank account that exceeds your two (2) FREE per month
- 3% transaction fee for each international currency conversion
- $12.50 fee for expedited card replacement and delivery (3-5 bus. days)
There are NO Fees for TWC Debt Card online balance inquiries or transaction history requests, domestic ATM or POS denials, point-of-sale purchase transactions, or deposit notifications.
How to Avoid TWC Debit Card Fees
The best ways to avoid fees with your Texas Unemployment Debit Card is to:
- Get Free Cash Back with your purchase at VISA® approved merchant locations
- Make ATM Cash Withdrawals at “in-network” ATM locations or VISA member bank tellers
- Make balance inquiries at domestic ATMs or online by using your ReliaCard account
Texas Unemployment Debit Card Fraud & Scams
Please be aware that there are current reports of phishing emails, cell phone text messages, and vishing phone calls that are intended to obtain personal and/or card information. Phishing and vishing is a type of scam designed to steal your personal information.
We will never request any of your personal information such as Social Security Number, ReliaCard Number or PIN through our website. We highly recommend that you DO NOT respond to requests like these.
Being informed is your best defense. If you believe your Texas Unemployment Debit Card account has been compromised, please call Texas Unemployment Debit Card Customer Service at 800-657-6343 as soon as possible. Submitting a request to report your card as lost or stolen will help to protect your TWC Debit Card and unemployment benefit payments.
TWC Debit Card Expiration
The TWC Debit Card by VISA® is good for three (3) years. If your card is about to expire, a new Texas Unemployment Card will be mailed out to you approximately 30-days before the expiration date listed on your card.
If your mailing address has changed since your card was issued, call the Customer Service phone number at 1-800-657-6343 to update your address. Your new TWC Card cannot be forwarded to your new address. If they do not have your correct address, you may experience delays in receiving your Texas Unemployment benefit payments.
Texas TWC Card Help
For additional questions on your Texas Unemployment Debit Payments, please let us know in the comments section below. article.
If you have a Texas EPPICard for Unemployment benefits and need help with your card and accessing your unemployment benefits, check out our Texas EPPICard Guide.