The Alabama Child Support Card by Debit MasterCard® is the safe and convenient electronic payment system for receiving Child Support payments. The Alabama Department of Human Resources (DHR) Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED) has implemented the electronic payment system to reduce fraud and provide recipients with immediate access to their Child Support payments. For help with your Alabama Child Support Debit MasterCard®, formerly known as the Alabama EPPICard, then continue reading below.
Alabama Child Support Card (Alabama Debit MasterCard®)
- Alabama Child Support Card can be used to make purchases worldwide, anywhere MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted
- FDIC Insured and PIN protected for a safe and secure way to access your Alabama Child Support Payments
- Use your Alabama Debit MasterCard® to make purchases & get free cash back at any MasterCard® accepted merchant
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees & Get Cash fast at any MasterCard® approved bank tellers or MoneyPass ATM locations
- Unlimited online access your available Alabama Child Support Card balance and transaction history
- Get help 24/7 by contacting the Toll-Free Debit MasterCard® Customer Service Phone Number
How to Contact Alabama Child Support Debit Card
If you have questions about your Alabama Child Support Card or child support payments and want to speak with a live customer service agent, we can help. Alabama Child Support Customer Service is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
You can call customer service to do the following:
- Report a lost or stolen Alabama Child Support Card
- Check your Alabama Child Support Card balance
- Change your 4-digit PIN
- Review your transaction history
- Register a complaint about your Card
- Ask questions about card usage
- Questions about international card usage
Alabama Child Support Card Customer Service Number
For questions related to the Alabama Debit MasterCard® for Child Support, call their toll-free Customer Service phone number at 1-877-253-0757. You can also visit them online at www.eppicard.com.
For International callers, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-569-0417. Alabama EPPICard Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
How to Activate Alabama Debit MasterCard
To activate your Alabama Debit MasterCard® for Child Support payments, call the toll-free phone number at 1-877-253-0757 to set up your PIN and start using your card today.
Before you can create your 4-digit PIN, you will be asked to provide:
- Alabama Debit MasterCard® Number
- Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
Once complete, you will be asked to select your four (4) digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). You will be asked to enter your PIN a second time for verification.
Please note: You cannot receive child support payments until you have successfully activated your card and registered your PIN.
Alabama Child Support Card Balance Check
To access your Alabama EPPICard balance and transaction history, please login your Alabama EPPICard online account. To login, visit your the Alabama EPPICard Account Homepage here.
For more help with your Alabama EPPICard including online account login, payment schedule, and transaction fees, then continue reading below.
For help with your Alabama EPPICard for Child Support payments, continue reading below.
Alabama Child Support Card Account Login
If you need help logging into your Alabama EPPICard account, read our article on EPPICard Alabama Login.
Alabama Child Support Payment Schedule
Alabama Child Support payments are available in your Alabama Debit Mastercard® account for use on the banking day after your payment is deposited, received and processed.
If you have questions about your Alabama Child Support payments, including when your payments will be deposited to your EPPICard™, please contact the Alabama Child Support Enforcement Division. To contact the Alabama Child Support Enforcement Division, call their Customer Service phone number at 334-242-9300.
Alabama Debit MasterCard ATM Cash Withdrawal Fees
Avoid Transaction fees and Service charges with your Alabama Debit MasterCard® by using “in-network” MoneyPass ATMs or MasterCard® Bank Tellers for cash withdrawals.
The Alabama Debit MasterCard® provides one (1) FREE ATM Cash Withdrawal per month at MoneyPass ATM locations. Any MoneyPass ATM Cash Withdrawals over your one free monthly withdrawal will incur a $1.75 fee.
Any ATM Cash Withdrawal not conducted at a MoneyPass ATM is subject to a $2.00 per transaction fee.For transactions outside of the United States, there is a $2.00 fee for each International ATM Cash Withdrawal.
For Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals, the Alabama Debit MasterCard® provides one (1) FREE per month. Any additional Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals will incur a $3.00 fee.</p
Alabama Debit MasterCard Transaction Fees & Charges
Additional fees associated with your Alabama Debit MasterCard® include:
- $0.50 fee for every ATM balance inquiry
- $0.50 fee for every ATM denial
- $5.00 card replacement fee outside of your allotted one free card replacement per year
- $20.00 fee for expedited 2-3 business day card delivery
- $0.45 fee for every Automated Telephone Inquiry outside of your allotted one (1) free call per month
- $1.75 fee every 180 days of account inactivity
How to Avoid Alabama Debit MasterCard Fees
The best ways to avoid fees with your Alabama Debit MasterCard® is to:
- Get Free Cash Back with your purchase at MasterCard® approved merchant locations
- Make ATM Cash Withdrawals at MoneyPass ATM locations
- Request your available Alabama MasterCard® EPPICard balance online at www.eppicard.com.
Alabama EPPICard Fraud & Scams
Please be aware that there are current reports of phishing emails, cell phone text messages, and vishing phone calls that are intended to obtain personal and/or card information. Phishing and vishing is a type of scam designed to steal your personal information.
We will never request any of your personal information such as Social Security Number, EPPICard Number or PIN through our website. We highly recommend that you DO NOT respond to requests like these.
Being informed is your best defense. If you believe your Alabama EPPICard account has been compromised, please call Alabama Debit MasterCard® Customer Service as soon as possible. Submitting a request to report your card as lost or stolen will help to protect your Alabama Child Support payments.
Alabama Child Support MasterCard Expiration
The Alabama Child Support MasterCard® is good for three (3) years. If your card is about to expire, a new Alabama Debit MasterCard® will be mailed out to you approximately 30-days before the Expiration Date listed on your card.
If your mailing address has changed since your card was issued, call the Customer Service hotline (1-877-253-0757) or click here to find out how to update your address. Your new Alabama Debit MasterCard® cannot be forwarded to your new address. If they do not have your correct address, you may experience delays in receiving your Alabama Child Support payments.
Alabama Child Support Card Help
For more information on your Alabama Debit MasterCard® for Child Support payments, check out our detailed Alabama Child Support Card article.
If you are also receiving Unemployment payments in Alabama, check out our information on the Alabama Vantage MasterCard.