The Florida VISA® Debit Card is the safe and convenient electronic payment system for receiving Unemployment Insurance payments. The state of Florida implemented this electronic payment system to reduce fraud and provide recipients with immediate access to their Unemployment payments. For help with your Florida EPPICard by VISA®, continue reading below.
Florida EPPICard (Florida Debit VISA®)
- Florida VISA® EPPICard can be used to make purchases worldwide, anywhere VISA® Debit Cards are accepted
- FDIC Protected – Safe, Convenient, and Secure way to access your Florida Unemployment payments
- Get Cash fast at any VISA® bank teller windows or Wells Fargo Bank and MoneyPass ATMs
- Unlimited, Free ATM Cash Withdrawals at any Wells Fargo or MoneyPass ATM locations
- Shop online or at any VISA® merchant locations including gas stations, dining out and transportation
- Get Free Cash Back with your Debit Card purchase & No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Access your available Florida EPPICard balance and transaction history online or by phone
- Get help 24/7 by contacting the Toll-Free VISA® Debit Card Customer Service Phone Number
How to Contact Florida VISA Debit Card
For questions related to the Florida EPPICard (Florida VISA Debit Card) for Unemployment Insurance, call their toll-free Customer Service phone number at 1-888-898-3584. You can also visit them online at www.eppicard.com.
For International callers, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-601-2850. Florida EPPICard Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
You can call customer service about the following issues:
- Reporting lost or stolen cards
- Balance inquiries
- PIN issues or changes
- Transaction history requests
- Registering a Complaint
- Questions about card usage
- Questions about international card usage
How to Activate your Florida VISA Debit Card
To activate your Florida Unemployment Insurance EPPICard, call the toll-free Florida VISA Debit Card phone number at 1-888-898-3584. Before you can start using your card, you must register your 4-digit PIN.
You will also need to provide the following information when activating your Florida VISA Debit Card:
- Florida VISA® Debit Card Number
- Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Florida VISA Debit Card Balance Check
To access your Florida VISA Debit Card balance and transaction history, please login your Florida EPPICard online account. To login, visit your the Florida EPPICard Account Homepage here.
For more help with your Florida EPPICard including online account login, payment schedule, and transaction fees, then continue reading below.
For help with your Florida EPPICard for Unemployment payments, continue reading below.
Florida EPPICard Account Login
If you need help logging into your Florida EPPICard account, read our article on EPPICard Florida Login.
Florida Unemployment Payment Schedule
Florida Unemployment payments are available in your Florida VISA® Debit Card account for use on the banking day after your payment is deposited, received and processed.
If you have questions about your Florida Unemployment Assistance, including when your payments will be deposited to your EPPICard™, please contact the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity. To contact the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity, call their Contact Center phone number at 1-800-297-0586 or 1-800-204-2418.
Florida Debit MasterCard ATM Cash Withdrawal Fees
Avoid Transaction and Service fees with your Florida VISA® Debit Card by using “in-network” Wells Fargo and MoneyPass ATMs. There is a $2.25 per transaction fee for ATM Cash Withdrawals at “out-of-network” locations.
For transactions outside of the United States, there is a $2.25 fee for each International ATM Cash Withdrawal, plus a 3% currency conversion fee on all international purchases and ATM withdrawals.
Florida VISA Debit Card Transaction Fees & Charges
Additional fees associated with your Florida VISA® Debit Card include:
- $4.00 card replacement fee outside of your allotted one free card replacement per year
- $14.50 fee for expedited 2-3 business day card delivery
- $1.50 fee for a funds transfer via phone to a domestic US Bank
- $0.50 fee for every Customer Service call outside of your allotted five (5) free calls per month
Florida EPPICard Fraud & Scams
Please be aware that there are current reports of phishing emails, cell phone text messages, and vishing phone calls that are intended to obtain personal and/or card information. Phishing and phishing is a type of scam designed to steal your personal information.
We will never request any of your personal information such as Social Security Number, EPPICard Number or PIN through our website. We highly recommend that you DO NOT respond to requests like these.
Being informed is your best defense. If you believe your Florida EPPICard account has been compromised, please call Florida VISA® Debit Card Customer Service as soon as possible. Submitting a request to report your card as lost or stolen will help to protect your Florida Unemployment payments.
Florida Unemployment Card Help
For more information on your Florida VISA® EPPICard for Unemployment Insurance payments, check out our detailed Florida Unemployment Card article.
If you are also receiving Child Support payments in Florida, be sure to check out our information on the Florida Debit MasterCard.