How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers).
Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- You are given one free ATM balance check per month for in-network ATMs. After one, a $0.40 fee is charged for each inquiry after.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-877-253-0757 for 8 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 8 a fee of $0.35 will be charged for each call.
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week Alabama child support Eppicard customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
• Check your balance
• Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Review transaction history
• Ask questions about card use
• Dispute a transaction
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- You are allowed each month one (1) free ATM cash withdrawal per deposit only at “in-network” (MoneyPass) ATMs. If you do not receive a deposit from the Agency during the calendar month, you are allowed one free
- ATM cash withdrawal each month at MoneyPass ATMs. A fee of $1.50 will be assessed for each ATM cash withdrawal after that. A fee of $1.50 will be assessed for each ATM cash withdrawal conducted at an ATM that is not in- network. A fee of $1.35 will be assessed for each ATM withdrawal and point-of-sale purchase conducted outside of the United States. An additional fee equal to 3% of the amount of the transaction will be charged for each international ATM withdrawal and POS transaction.
- You are allowed one (1) free ATM balance inquiry each month at in-network ATMs. A fee of $0.40 is assessed for each balance inquiry after that, as well
- as for ATM balance inquiries at an out-of-network ATM. We will assess a fee of $0.50 for each ATM denial. A denial occurs when there are not sufficient funds available to cover your cash withdrawal request.
- If you conduct a transaction at an ATM, the owner of the ATM may impose an additional fee called a “surcharge.” Read the screen message carefully for information related to surcharges before you press “Enter.” You will have the option to cancel the transaction and go to another ATM.
- You will be assessed a card replacement fee of $4.00 for each Card you request after initial issuance. Cards reissued due to expiration will not incur this fee.
- An additional $16.50 will be charged if you request that any replacement Card be sent express delivery, rather than by regular mail.
- Account inactive fee: when there is no activity on your Card account for 12 months, a fee of $1.25 is charged each month as permitted by applicable law, until the card is used.
- You can make eight (8) free calls to Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) each month to check your balance or hear your transaction history. A fee of $0.35 is assessed for each additional call.
The free cash withdrawals earned each month expire at the end of the same