The EPPICard Florida Number for their Customer Service is provided below. There are two different cards – the Eppicard Florida Visa and MasterCard. For both cards, we have provided the information you need to get a live person on the phone. Be sure to get the right information below:
EPPICard Florida Number
For those with the Eppicard Florida Visa Card, you need to call 1-888-898-3584. The number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are calling from outside the United States, then call collect at 1-866-601-2850.
For those with the Mastercard, here is your Eppicard Florida Number:
If you have the Florida Debit MasterCard, then you must call 1-877-567-1768 for customer service. If you are calling from outside the United States, then you should call 210-334-6617 (collect call).
There are a host of services you can get by calling the eppicard florida number, including the following:
- You can Check Your Eppicard Balance and see how much you have left on the card.
- Select or Change Your Personal Identification Number (Pin Number) – so that you have a unique number for secure transactions.
- Review Transaction History – so that you can dispute any suspicious transaction and also know how much money you have left after pending transactions.
- Ask Questions about How to Use your Card – If you are unsure of where you card is accepted, call customer service and they will be able to help you.
- Dispute suspicious transactions you see on your card. If you see a transaction you did not authorize, call customer service and dispute the charge.
- Report your card lost or stolen – You should do this immediately or as soon as you realize you don’t have your card (this will help prevent identity theft)
- Set Up phone deposit notification, so that you get a text message on your phone when the money is deposited in your account.
Eppicards have been a huge target of phishing emails so be on the lookout for suspicious emails. If you get an email you don’t recognize or are unsure, call eppicard to ask them if they sent you that email.