How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Florida Unemployment Card Eppicard site, you must create a User ID.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers).
Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
- Free ATM balance inquiry on in-network ATM’s.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-888-898-3584 for 5 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 5 a fee of $0.50 will be charged for each call.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week, Florida Unemployment Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
• Check your balance
• Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Review transaction history
• Ask questions about card use
• Dispute a transaction
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- You are allowed unlimited ATM cash withdrawals only at “in-network” ATM locations. In-network ATMs are Wells Fargo Bank ATMs and MoneyPass ATM network locations. A fee of $2.25 will be assessed for each ATM cash withdrawal at any ATMs other than in-network ATMs. All international ATM transactions are assessed a fee of $2.25.
- Some banks add a surcharge fee to ATM cash withdrawals. If you conduct a transaction at an ATM that is not operated by in-network banking ATMs, the owners of these ATMs may also impose an additional fee called a surcharge. You may avoid these additional surcharge fees by using in-network ATMs.
- In addition to the unlimited cash withdrawals allowed at in-network ATM locations, you are allowed one free cash withdrawals for each deposit at Visa Financial Institution teller windows each month. After the one free per deposit, a fee of $3.00 will be assessed for each cash withdrawal conducted at teller windows.
- If you travel outside the USA and wish to use your card at an ATM, an international ATM cash withdrawal fee of $2.25 will be assessed and an international transaction fee of 3% of the transaction amount will be assessed on all international transactions, both purchases and ATM withdrawals. An international transaction is defined as a transaction where the card issuing country is different than the country where the transaction was completed. Transactions completed in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are excluded.
- After receipt of your initial card, there is a $4.00 fee to replace a lost or stolen Card (plus an additional $14.50 if you request that the replacement Card be sent overnight rather than by regular mail). You are allowed one free replacement card each benefit period. Fees are deducted from the amount the State designates for your use. There are no monthly fees for managing your funds.
- Additional services, if you wish to use the bill pay feature of the IVR, a fee of $0.50 will be assessed for each transaction. If you wish to transfer funds from your debit card to a personal bank account in the USA, a fee of $1.50 will be assessed. There is no fee to sign up for deposit notification via email, phone or text message.
- You are allowed five (5) free calls to the Customer Service Integrated Voice Response (IVR) unit and operator assisted calls. After five free calls you will be assessed a fee of $0.50 for each additional call. Free calls expired at the end of the month if not used.