How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers).
Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- Any In-network ATM offers free balance inquiries.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-866-316-5366 for 5 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 5 a fee of $0.50 will be charged for each call.
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week Massachusetts Child Support Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
• Check your balance
• Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Review transaction history
• Ask questions about card use
• Dispute a transaction
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- ATM Cash Withdrawals. You are allowed unlimited ATM cash withdrawals for no fee each month only at “in-network” (i.e. Allpoint) ATMs located in the U.S. A fee of $1.00 is charged for each out-of-network ATM withdrawal. If you conduct a transaction at an ATM other than Allpoint, the owner of the ATM may impose an additional fee called a “surcharge.” Read the screen message carefully for information related to surcharges before you press “Enter.” You will have the option to cancel the
transaction and go to another ATM.
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Denials. There is no fee for ATM denials at in-network ATMs. We will assess a fee of $1.00 for each ATM denial conducted at out-of-network ATMs. An ATM denial occurs when there are not available funds to cover your cash withdrawal request.
- Point of Sale (POS) Denials. We assess a fee of $0.50 for each POS denial. A POS denial occurs when there are not available funds to cover your POS transaction.
- Teller-assisted Cash Withdrawals. You are allowed unlimited teller-assisted cash withdrawals for no fee at MasterCard® Member Bank or Credit Union teller windows located in the U.S.
- International Transactions. We impose a fee of $1.50 plus 3% of the transaction amount for each international transaction you conduct outside the U.S. International transactions are any ATM cash withdrawal, teller-assisted cash withdrawal, and POS transaction conducted outside of the United States. The owner of the ATM may also impose an additional surcharge for each ATM cash withdrawal.
- Funds Transfer. You may transfer funds from your Card account to a U.S. bank account owned by you. A fee of $1.50 will be assessed for each funds transfer request
- Replacement Card. After receipt of your initial Card and its activation, you are allowed one (1) Card replacement for no fee every twelve (12) month period. A $4.00 fee will be charged for each additional Card replacement; plus an additional $12.75 fee will be charged if you request that the replacement Card be sent expedited delivery rather than by regular mail.
- Calling Customer Service. You are allowed to make five (5) free calls to Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) each month to check your balance or hear your transaction history. A fee of $0.50 is charged for each additional call. There
is never a fee to question a transaction posted to your Card account or to report a lost or stolen Card.
- Card Account Inactivity. After 12 consecutive months of inactivity, following activation of your debit Card, we will assess a fee of $2.00 in the month following the 12 month period of inactivity, and each consecutive month of inactivity thereafter. Inactivity is defined as no deposits, cash withdrawals, Customer Service Interactive
Voice Response (IVR) balance inquiries, ATM Balance Inquiries, or purchases for 12 consecutive months. The inactivity fee will not be charged after the Card account balance reaches zero ($0.00) or after the Card account begins to have activity.