Ohio Child Support Card How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID. Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers). Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- There is a $0.40 fee for balance inquiries at any ATM.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-800-503-1283 for unlimited free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history.
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
How to Contact Customer Service
- Check your balance
- Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Review transaction history
- Ask questions about card use
- Dispute a transaction
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- You are allowed one (1) free ATM cash withdrawal each month only at “in-network” (Alliance One) ATMs. A fee of $0.75 will be assessed for each ATM cash withdrawal after that and all ATM cash withdrawals conducted at an ATM that is not in-network. The free cash withdrawal earned each month expires at the end of the same calendar month.
- A fee of $0.40 is assessed for each balance inquiry conducted at any ATM location
- If you conduct a transaction at an ATM other than Fifth Third Bank, or PNC Bank or Alliance One Credit Union, the owner of the ATM may impose an additional fee called a “surcharge.” Read the screen message carefully for information related to surcharges before you press “Enter.” You will have the option to cancel the transaction and go to another ATM.
- After receipt of your initial Card, you may receive one free Card replacement each 12-month period. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each additional Card replacement; plus an additional $18.00 if you request that the replacement Card be sent express two day delivery (business days only) rather than by regular mail.
- Additional services: There is no fee for cash withdrawals conducted at MasterCard Member Bank teller windows. There is no fee to sign up for deposit notification via email, phone or text
- You can make unlimited free calls to Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) each month to check your balance or hear your transaction history