In this article, we will help you successfully login your online Wisconsin EPPICard account. You can use your online WI EPPICard account to access your DCF Child Support payments, card balance, and transaction history.
In this article, we will cover:
- Wisconsin EPPICard Online Account Information
- Wisconsin EPPICard Login Instructions
- How to Create a WI EPPICard Account
- Wisconsin Child Support Card Balance
- How to Contact Customer Service
- WI EPPICard Transaction Fees & Charges
For help checking your Wisconsin Debit MasterCard balance and login instructions, continue reading below.
Wisconsin EPPICard Online Account for Child Support Payments
The Wisconsin EPPICard by Debit MasterCard is used for receiving your child support payments from the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families (DCF). This provides Wisconsin Child Support recipients with a secure and convenient way to receive payments.
Your Wisconsin Child Support Card can be used to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted. In addition, there are no monthly maintenance fees and free cashback at merchants.
The Wisconsin EPPICard comes with free online account access. Your WI EPPICard Online Account can be used to:
- Check your Wisconsin Child Support Card Balance
- View your WI EPPICard Transaction History
- Update your Personal Information
- Pay Bills Online with your WI Child Support Payments
- Transfer Cash to your Personal Bank Account
To find out how to access these exclusive card features, follow our Wisconsin EPPICard Login Instructions below.
Wisconsin EPPICard Login Instructions
Follow the step-by-step instructions below for help on how to login your Wisconsin Child Support Card online account.
Step 1 – Visit the EPPICard Website
Visit the EPPICard website at www.eppicard.com and select your state from the drop-down menu.
Step 2 – Select Wisconsin from the Menu
Click the drop-down menu and select “Wisconsin” from the available options. After that, click the green “Continue” button.
Step 3 – Enter your User ID
On the Wisconsin EPPICard homepage, enter your online account User ID on the left-side of the page. After that, click the blue “Login” link.
Step 4 – Enter your Password
Step 4: After that, you will be taken to a new page where you will be asked to enter your WI EPPICard Password. When finished, you will be successfully logged into your online account.
If you are a new user to the EPPICard website, you must first create an account. To create an account, continue reading and follow the instructions below.
How to Create a WI EPPICard Online Account
If this is your first time logging in your Wisconsin Child Support Account online, you must first create an account before you can access your information.
For help creating a Wisconsin EPPICard Account to access your Child Support Payments online, follow these instructions.
Step 1 – Visit the Wisconsin EPPICard Website
When setting up your Wisconsin Child Support online account, the first thing you need to do is visit the Wisconsin EPPICard Website. You can visit the Wisconsin EPPICard website at eppicard.com/wiedcclient.
Step 2 – Click the New User link
Once on the page, find the Login Section on the left-side of the page. Click the green “New User?” link located under the Login button.
Step 3 – Provide your Account Information
You will be taken to a new page where you can create your Wisconsin EPPICard online account. Provide all of the requested information and create your WI EPPICard User ID and Password.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers). Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- One or more numbers
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create your online ID, including your:
- Wisconsin EPPICard Debit MasterCard Number
- WI Debit MasterCard Card Verification Value (CVV)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- A valid Email Address
Once you have provided all of the required information, click the “Submit” button to create your Wisconsin EPPICard online account.
After you have successfully registered for your WI EPPICard online account, go back to the homepage and login with your User ID and Password.
Forgot Wisconsin EPPICard User ID?
If you have forgotten your Wisconsin Child Support Card User ID, follow the steps below for help recovering that information.
Please note – you will be required to enter your Wisconsin EPPICard number and the CVV.
Step 1 – Visit the WI EPPICard Website
Visit the Wisconsin EPPICard website at eppicard.com/wiedcclient.
Step 2 – Click the Forgot User ID link
Locate the Login Section on the left-side of the page. Click the “Forgot User ID” link located below the Login Section.
Step 3 – Enter your WI Child Support Card Information
You will be taken to a new page where you’ll be asked to enter your Wisconsin EPPICard Number and CVV. Enter this information, then click the “Submit” button.
After that, you will be provided with the Wisconsin EPPICard User ID for your online account. You can now login to your Wisconsin online EPPICard account to access your child support payments.
Wisconsin EPPICard Balance Check
Once you are logged into your Wisconsin EPPICard account, you can now check the balance on your Wisconsin Debit MasterCard.
If you do not have online access to your Wisconsin EPPICard, but want to know the balance of your child support payments, there are multiple balance check options available to you.
You can check the balance on your Wisconsin EPPICard online, by phone and at any in-network ATM. For your Wisconsin Child Support Card balance, continue below.
Check your Balance Online
To check your Wisconsin Child Support balance online, login your WI EPPICard Online Account by using the instructions provided in the previous section. Your current Child Support balance can be found on your Wisconsin EPPICard homepage.
Check your Balance by Phone
To check your balance by phone, call the Wisconsin Child Support Card Phone Number at 1-877-253-3686 (TTY: 1-855-249-0019).
Check your Balance at an ATM
To check your balance at an ATM, visit any MoneyPass ATM location near you. There is no fee for balance inquiries at a MoneyPass in-network ATM. You can also sign up for low balance alerts for your Wisconsin EPPICard that are sent via email or text message.
You can check your Wisconsin Debit MasterCard balance by phone, at an ATM or online anytime–24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Contact WI EPPICard Customer Service
To contact Wisconsin EPPICard Customer Service about your Debit MasterCard for Child Support payments, follow the instructions below.
Contact Wisconsin EPPICard Customer Service
Call the Wisconsin Debit MasterCard Customer Service toll-free hotline at 1-877-253-3686 (TTY: 1-855-249-0019). They are available to speak with your 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer service representatives are available to help you:
- Check your balance
- Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Review transaction history
- Ask questions about card use
- Dispute a transaction
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Wisconsin Child Support Card Transaction Fees & Charges
- The Wisconsin Child Support Debit MasterCard provides FREE ATM Cash Withdrawals at in-network MoneyPass ATM locations.
- Any ATM Cash Withdrawal conducted at an out-of-network ATM is subject to a $1.50 per transaction fee, plus ATM surcharge fees.
- Each transaction outside of the United States will incur a $1.50 fixed fee, plus a 3% transaction amount fee for each International ATM Cash Withdrawal.
- For Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals, the Wisconsin Debit MasterCard® for Child Support provides FREE unlimited cash withdrawals at MasterCard Member Bank or Credit Union teller locations.
- You also get FREE unlimited balance inquiries at MoneyPass ATM locations. There are also no fees for online balance inquires.
- Balance inquiries at out-of-network ATM locations are subject to a $0.50 fee per inquiry.
- ATM and Point-of-Sale denials are subject to a $0.75 fee for each denial.
- Calls to Wisconsin EPPICard Customer Service are always free.
- If your Wisconsin Debit MasterCard is lost or stolen and needs to be replaced, you are allowed one (1) FREE card replacement per 12-month period. Any card replacement after your one free will incur a $5.00 fee.
- If you request an expedited 3-5 day delivery of your replacement card, there is an additional $15.00 fee. Standard card delivery of 7-10 days is free.
We hope this article was helpful to you! If you have additional questions regarding the Wisconsin EPPICard for Child Support payments, check out the complete Wisconsin EPPICard page here.