Iowa Unemployment Card
How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers).
Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- Each ATM balance inquiry will assess a $0.50 fee.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-866-899-5611 for 6 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 6 a fee of $0.40 will be charged for each call.
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week Iowa Unemployment Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
• Check your balance
• Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Review transaction history
• Ask questions about card use
• Dispute a transaction
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- Each calendar month, you are allowed one (1) free ATM cash withdrawal for each deposit posted to your Card, or one (1) free ATM cash withdrawal if you do not receive a deposit during the calendar month, but only if used at an ‘in-network’ ATM. In-network ATMs are defined as nationwide Wells Fargo Bank and MoneyPass ATMs, or Alliance One ATMs in the State of Iowa.
- Any unused ATM cash withdrawal, when a deposit is received, must be used by the last calendar day of the month following the posting of the deposit. Any unused free ATM cash withdrawal within the calendar month, when a deposit is not received, expires at midnight on the last calendar day of the same month. A fee of $1.35 will be assessed for each ATM cash withdrawal thereafter, at all non-Wells Fargo Bank ATMs, and on all international ATM cash withdrawals.
- Each ATM balance inquiry will be assessed a fee of $0.50.
- Each ATM denial will be assessed a fee of $0.50. A decline or denial occurs when there is not sufficient funds to cover your cash withdrawal request.
- Some ATM owners may impose an additional “convenience fee” or “surcharge fee” for certain ATM transactions (a sign should be posted at the ATM to indicate additional fees). You may avoid this additional fee by using Wells Fargo Bank, MoneyPass, and
- Shazam Privileged Status nationwide, and Alliance One in the State of Iowa ATMs. In addition to the cash withdrawals allowed at Wells Fargo Bank,
- MoneyPass and Alliance One ATM locations, you may receive cash at any financial institution accepting Visa, at the teller window.
- If you travel outside the U.S. and wish to use your card, a fee of $3.00 will be assessed on all international transactions and an additional international transaction fee of 3% of the transaction amount will be assessed on all international transactions, both purchases and ATM withdrawals. An international transaction is defined as a transaction where the card issuing country is different than the country where the transaction was completed. Transactions completed in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are not considered international transactions.
- After receipt of your initial Card, you may receive one free Card replacement each 12-month period. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each additional Card replacement; plus an additional $15.00 if you request that the replacement Card be sent express two day delivery (business days only) rather than by regular mail.
- Each month you are allowed six (6) free calls to the automated Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) to check your balance and obtain account information. A fee of $0.40 is assessed for each additional call. All free customer service calls will expire at the end of the calendar month if not used.