How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers).
Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- To check your balance at an in-network ATM, there is a $0.40 fee.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-888-393-5866 for 2 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 2 a fee of $0.40 will be charged for each call.
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week Indiana Unemployment Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
• Check your balance
• Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Review transaction history
• Ask questions about card use
• Dispute a transaction
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- For each deposit to your Card account during the calendar month, you are
allowed (1) free in-network ATM cash withdrawal only at “in-network” (PNC Bank
or MoneyPass) ATMs, or one (1) free bank teller withdrawal at Visa Member bank locations. Any unused free ATM cash withdrawals with a deposit do not expire, but
accumulate; so you will have access to your funds at no charge. For cardholders who
do not receive a deposit during the calendar month, you are allowed one (1) free
ATM cash withdrawal only at in-network ATM locations. Any unused free ATM cash withdrawal when a deposit is not received, expires at the end of the calendar month.
- After the free transactions are used, a fee of $2.10 will be charged for each additional teller window cash withdrawal or a fee of $1.05 for each additional ATM withdrawal and any cash withdrawal at ATMs not in-network. A fee of $1.05 will be assessed for each ATM transaction conducted outside of the United States. An additional fee equal to 3% of the amount of the transaction will be charged for each international ATM transaction.
- Each ATM balance inquiry will be assessed a fee of $0.40. You are allowed one (1) free ATM transaction decline/denial for each State deposit posted to your Card each month at any ATM location, thereafter a fee of $0.20 will be assessed. A decline or denial occurs when there are not sufficient funds to cover your cash withdrawal request.
- Some ATM owners may impose an additional “convenience fee” or “surcharge fee” for certain ATM transactions (a sign should be posted at the ATM to indicate additional fees). You may avoid this additional fee by using PNC Bank or MoneyPass ATMs.
- If you travel outside the U.S and wish to use your card, a fee of $1.50 will be assessed on all international transactions and an additional international transaction fee of 2% of the transaction amount will be assessed on all international transactions, both purchases and ATM withdrawals. An international transaction is defined as a transaction where the card issuing country is different than the country where the transaction was completed.
- Transactions completed in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are not considered international transactions.
- After receipt of your initial Card, you may receive one free Card replacement each 12-month period. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each additional Card replacement; plus an additional $15.00 if you request that the replacement Card be sent express two day delivery (business days only) rather than by regular mail. Your Card will be replaced free of charge every three years by PNC Bank, N.A.
- Card inactivity fee; after 14 consecutive month of inactivity, we will assess a $0.50 fee per month, beginning in the fifteenth month and each consecutive month of inactivity, thereafter. Inactivity is defined as no deposits, cash withdrawals, balance inquiries or purchases for fourteen (14) consecutive months.
- Each month you are allowed two (2) free calls to the automated Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) to check your balance and obtain account information, plus one (1) free call per deposit posted to your Card. Additionally, you are allowed two (2) free calls, plus one additional call per deposit each month to the Customer Service IVR and request a live operator-assisted call. A fee of $0.40 is assessed for each additional call made during the calendar month, either to the IVR or to the operator.