Oklahoma Child Support Card
How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID. Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers). Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard Go Program website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
How to Check Your Balance
- You are allowed 1 free balance inquiry from an in network ATM after, there is a $0.50 fee for balance inquiries at in network ATMs.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-866-320-8699 for 5 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 5 you will be charged $0.50 each additional call.
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week Oklahoma Child Support Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
- Check your balance
- Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Review transaction history
- Ask questions about card use
- Dispute a transaction
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- ATM Cash Withdrawals. You are allowed unlimited free ATM cash withdrawals each month only at “in-network” (i.e., MoneyPass® or Comerica Bank) ATMs located in the U.S. A fee of $1.25 is charged for each ATM withdrawal at ATMs not in-network. If you conduct a transaction at an ATM other than MoneyPass or Comerica Bank, the owner of the ATM may impose an additional fee called a “surcharge.” Read the screen message carefully for information related to surcharges
before you press “Enter.” You will have the option to cancel the transaction and go to another ATM.
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Denials. We will assess a fee of $0.50 for each ATM denial. A denial occurs when there are not available funds to cover your cash withdrawal request.
- ATM Balance Inquiry. You are allowed one (1) free ATM balance inquiry per deposit at in-network ATMs. A fee of $0.50 is assessed each time thereafter. A fee of $0.50 is assessed for
each balance inquiry at an out-of-network ATM.
- Teller-assisted Cash Withdrawals. You are allowed one (1) free teller-assisted cash withdrawal per deposit at MasterCard® Member Bank or Credit Union teller windows located in the U.S.
A fee of $2.00 will be charged for each additional teller window cash withdrawal.
- International Transactions. We impose a charge of 2% of the transaction amount for each international transaction you conduct outside the U.S. We also assess a fee of $1.25 for
each International ATM cash withdrawal. The owner of the ATM may also impose an additional surcharge for each ATM cash withdrawal. International transactions are any ATM cash
withdrawal, teller-assisted cash withdrawal, POS transaction and purchase with cash back transaction conducted outside of the United States.
- Replacement Card. After receipt of your initial Card and its activation, you are allowed one (1) free Card replacement every twelve (12) month period. A $4.00 fee will be charged for each
additional Card replacement; plus an additional $15.00 fee will be charged if you request that the replacement Card be sent expedited delivery rather than by regular mail.
- Calling Customer Service. You are allowed to make five (5) free calls to Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) each month to check your balance or hear your transaction
history. A fee of $0.50 is charged for each additional call. There is never a fee to question a transaction posted to your Card account or to report a lost or stolen Card.
- Card Account Inactivity. After 360 consecutive days of inactivity, following activation of your debit Card, we will assess a fee of $1.50 in the month following the 360 day period of inactivity, and each consecutive month of inactivity thereafter. Inactivity is defined as no deposits, cash withdrawals, balance inquiries or purchases for 360 consecutive days. The inactivity fee will not be charged after the Card account balance reaches zero ($0.00) or after the Card account begins to have activity.
- Monthly Statements. You may sign up for monthly paper statements to be mailed to you; a fee of $1.50 will be charged to your Card account each occurrence.