Florida Child Support Card
How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Florida Child Support Card Eppicard site, you must create a User ID.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers).
Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
- A fee of $0.50 is assessed for each ATM balance inquiry
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-877-567-1768 for 4 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 4 a fee of $0.25 will be charged for each call.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week, Florida Child Support Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
• Check your balance
• Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Review transaction history
• Ask questions about card use
• Dispute a transaction
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- You are allowed one (1) free ATM cash withdrawal each month only
at PNC Bank ATMs.
- The same $0.95 fee you have always paid will be charged for each PNC Bank ATM cash withdrawal after that and for all cash withdrawals at ATMs other than PNC Bank ATMs. Free ATM cash
withdrawals must be used by midnight on the last calendar day each month.
- A fee of $2.50 will be assessed for each ATM withdrawal conducted outside of the United States. An additional fee equal to 3% of the amount of the transaction will be charged for each international ATM withdrawal.
- A fee of $0.50 is assessed for each balance inquiry at an ATM.
- If you conduct a transaction at an ATM other than MoneyPass or PNC Bank, the owner of the ATM may impose an additional fee called a “surcharge.” Read the screen message carefully for information related to surcharges before you press “Enter.” You will have the option to cancel the transaction
and go to another ATM.
- After receipt of your initial Card, you may receive one free Card replacement each 12-month period. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each additional Card replacement; plus an additional $15.00 if you request that the replacement Card be sent express two day delivery (business days only) rather than by regular mail.
- You can make four (4) free calls to Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) each month to check your balance or hear your transaction history. A fee of $0.25 is accessed for each call thereafter.