The Florida Debit MasterCard® is the safe and convenient electronic payment system for receiving Child Support payments. The state of Florida implemented this electronic payment system to reduce fraud and provide recipients with immediate access to their Child Support payments. For help with your Florida Debit MasterCard®, continue reading below.
Florida EPPICard (Florida Debit MasterCard®)
- Florida Debit MasterCard® can be used to make purchases worldwide, anywhere MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted
- FDIC Insured and PIN protected for a safe and secure way to access your Florida Child Support Payments
- Use your Florida Debit MasterCard® to make purchases and receive cash back at any MasterCard® accepted merchant
- Get Cash fast at any MasterCard® bank teller windows or PNC Bank and MoneyPass ATMs
- Get online access your available Florida MasterCard® balance and transaction history
- Get help 24/7 by contacting the Toll-Free MasterCard® Debit Card Customer Service Phone Number
How to Contact Florida Debit MasterCard
For questions related to the Florida EPPICard (Florida Debit MasterCard®) for Child Support, call their toll-free Customer Service phone number at 1-877-567-1768. You can also visit them online at www.eppicard.com.
For International callers, please contact Customer Service at 1-210-334-6617. Florida EPPICard Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
You can call customer service about the following issues:
- Reporting lost or stolen cards
- Balance inquiries
- PIN issues or changes
- Transaction history requests
- Registering a complaint about your Florida EPPICard
- Questions about card usage
- Questions about international card usage
How to Activate Florida Debit MasterCard
To activate your Florida Debit MasterCard® for Child Support payments, call the toll-free phone number at 1-877-567-1768 to set up your PIN and start using your card today.
Before you can create your 4-digit PIN, you will be asked to provide:
- Florida Debit MasterCard® Number
- Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number
- Date of Birth (MMDDYYYY)
Florida Debit MasterCard Balance Check
To access your Florida EPPICard balance and transaction history, please login your Florida EPPICard online account. To login, visit your the Florida EPPICard Account Homepage here.
Florida EPPICard Account Login
If you need help logging into your Florida EPPICard account, read our article on EPPICard Florida Login.
Florida Child Support Payment Schedule
Florida Child Support payments are available in your Florida Mastercard® account for use on the banking day after your payment is deposited, received and processed.
If you have questions about your Florida Child Support payments, including when your payments will be deposited to your EPPICard™, please contact the Florida Department of Revenue. To contact the Florida Department of Revenue, call their Child Support Customer Service phone number at 850-488-KIDS (5437).
Florida Debit MasterCard ATM Cash Withdrawal Fees
Avoid Transaction fees and Service charges with your Florida Debit MasterCard® by using “in-network” PNC Bank and MoneyPass ATMs.
Bank ATM Cash Withdrawals at PNC Bank ATM locations offers the first withdrawal each month for FREE with your Florida Debit MasterCard®. Any ATM Cash Withdrawals over your one free per month are subject to a $0.95 fee. All other ATM Cash Withdrawals are subject to a $0.95 transaction fee.
For transactions outside of the United States, there is a $2.50 fee for each International ATM Cash Withdrawal, plus a 3% currency conversion fee on all international purchases and ATM withdrawals.
Florida Debit MasterCard Transaction Fees & Charges
Additional fees associated with your Florida Debit MasterCard® include:
- $0.50 fee for every ATM balance inquiry
- $5.00 card replacement fee outside of your allotted one free card replacement per year
- $15.00 fee for expedited 2-3 business day card delivery
- $1.50 fee for a funds transfer via phone to a domestic US Bank
- $0.25 fee for every Automated Telephone Inquiry outside of your allotted four (4) free calls per month
How to Avoid Florida Debit MasterCard Fees
The best ways to avoid fees with your Florida Debit MasterCard® is to:
- Get Free Cash Back with your purchase at MasterCard® approved merchant locations
- Make Free Cash Withdrawals at MasterCard® Bank Teller Locations
- Request your available Florida MasterCard® EPPICard balance online at www.eppicard.com.
Florida EPPICard Fraud & Scams
Please be aware that there are current reports of phishing emails, cell phone text messages, and vishing phone calls that are intended to obtain personal and/or card information. Phishing is a type of scam designed to steal your personal information.
We will never request any of your personal information such as Social Security Number, EPPICard Number or PIN through our website. We highly recommend that you DO NOT respond to requests like these.
Being informed is your best defense. If you believe your Florida EPPICard account has been compromised, please call Florida Debit MasterCard® Customer Service as soon as possible. Submitting a request to report your card as lost or stolen will help to protect your Florida Child Support payments.
Florida Debit MasterCard Expiration
The Florida Debit MasterCard® is good for three (3) years. If your card is about to expire, a new Florida Debit MasterCard® will be mailed out to you approximately 30-days before the Expiration date listed on your card.
If your mailing address has changed since your card was issued, call the Customer Service hotline (1-877-567-1768) or click here to update your address. Your new Florida Debit MasterCard® cannot be forwarded to your new address. If they do not have your correct address, you may experience delays in receiving your Florida Child Support payments.
Florida Child Support Card Help
For more information on your Florida Debit MasterCard® for Child Support payments, check out our detailed Florida Child Support Card article.
If you are also receiving Unemployment payments in Florida, be sure to check out our information on the Florida VISA Debit Card.