Georgia Child Support Card
How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers).
Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
- There is no fee to access your balance using an in-network ATM.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-800-656-1347 for 5 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 5 a fee of $0.35 will be charged for each call.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week Georgia Child Support Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
• Check your balance
• Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Review transaction history
• Ask questions about card use
• Dispute a transaction
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- You are allowed two (2) free ATM cash withdrawals per deposit each calendar month, but only if it is conducted at “in-network” (MoneyPass or Comerica Bank) ATMs; and they must be used by midnight on the last calendar day each month. You are allowed one (1) free ATM cash withdrawal each month if you do not receive a deposit during the calendar month. A fee of $1.25 will be assessed for each ATM cash withdrawal, thereafter. A fee of $1.25 will be assessed for each ATM cash withdrawal conducted at an ATM that is not in-network.
- There is no fee assessed for ATM balance inquires or ATM denials. A fee of $1.25 will be assessed for each ATM transaction, cash withdrawal, or balance inquiry, conducted outside of the United States. An additional fee equal to 3% of the amount of the transaction will be charged for each international ATM cash withdrawal transaction.
- If you conduct a transaction at an ATM other than MoneyPass or Comerica Bank, the owner of the ATM may impose an additional fee called a “surcharge.” Read the screen message carefully for information related to surcharges before you press “Enter.” You will have the option to cancel the transaction and go to another ATM.
- After receipt of your initial Card, you may receive one free Card replacement each 36-month period. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each additional Card replacement; plus an additional $15.00 if you request that the replacement Card be sent express two day delivery (business days only) rather than by regular mail.
- Additional services: There is no fee for cash withdrawals conducted at MasterCard Member Bank teller windows. There is no fee to sign up for deposit notification, low balance alert and/or instant mobile alert via email, phone or text message. If you sign up for instant mobile alerts, you are allowed one (1) free mobile text alert with each deposit each month; after the one (1) free mobile alert is sent, your Card account will
be charged $0.10 for each additional alert. Funds transfer: if you wish to transfer funds from your debit card to a consumer bank account in the United States, a fee of $1.50 will be assessed.
- Card inactivity fee: After 12 consecutive months of inactivity, we will assess a $1.25 fee per month, beginning in the 13th month of each consecutive month of inactivity, thereafter. Inactivity is defined as no deposits, cash withdrawals, balance inquiries, or purchases for 12 consecutive months.
- You are allowed five (5) free calls to Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) each month to check your balance or hear your transaction history. After five (5) free calls each month, there is a charge of $0.35 for each additional call. Free calls expire at the end of each month if not used.