How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID. Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers). Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- There is no fee for balance inquiries at any in network ATM.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-866-461-4093 for unlimited free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history.
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week New York Child Support Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
- Check your balance
- Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Review transaction history
- Ask questions about card use
- Dispute a transaction
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- You are allowed two (2) free ATM cash withdrawals each month at in network bank ATM locations within the State of New York. In network banks include Wells Fargo Bank, Citizens Bank, Alliance One Credit Unions, and Allpoint network ATMs. A fee of $0.90 will be assessed thereafter for each additional ATM that is not in network. A fee of $1.50 will be assessed for each ATM withdrawal conducted outside of the United States. An additional fee equal to 1% of the amount of the transaction will be charged for each international ATM withdrawal.
- There is no fee for balance inquiries conducted at in-network ATMs. We impose a fee of $0.50 for each ATM balance inquiry conducted at other bank ATMs. We also impose a fee of $0.50 for each ATM denial. A denial occurs when there are not available funds to cover your cash withdrawal request. If you conduct a transaction at an ATM other than Wells Fargo Bank, Citizens Bank, Alliance One Credit Unions, Allpoint network, MoneyPass Network, NBT Bank, PNC Bank, First Niagara Bank, Glens Falls
National, Saratoga National, Community Bank, N.A. ATMs, the owner of the ATM may impose an additional fee called a “surcharge.” Read the screen message carefully for information related to surcharges before you press “Enter.” You will have the option to cancel the transaction and
go to another ATM.
- After receipt of your initial Card, you may receive one free Card replacement each 12-month period. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each additional Card replacement; plus an additional $15.00 if you request
that the replacement Card be sent express two-day delivery (business days only) rather than by regular mail.
- Additional services: There is no fee for cash withdrawals conducted at MasterCard Member bank teller windows located in the U.S. There is no fee to sign up for deposit notification, low balance alert, or high dollar transaction alert via email, phone or text message.
- You can make unlimited free calls to Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) each month to check your balance or hear your transaction history.