In this article, we will help you login your online New Jersey EPPICard account to access your Foster Care or Adoption payments and balance. For help checking your New Jersey Debit Mastercard balance and login instructions, continue reading below.
How to Login New Jersey EPPICard Account
Follow the instructions below to login your New Jersey EPPICard account.
How to Create a New Jersey EPPICard Account
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers). Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- One or more numbers
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID, including your:
- New Jersey EPPICard number
- EPPICard CVV
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- A valid Email Address
Step 2: Once you have successfully registered for an account. Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left, then click the “Login” button. For help, see the screenshot below.
If you have forgotten your User ID, click the “Forgot User ID” link in blue. You will be walked through the steps to recover your New Jersey EPPICard User ID.
Please note – you will be required to enter your New Jersey Eppicard number and the CVV.
New Jersey EPPICard Balance Check
Once you are logged into your New Jersey EPPICard account, you can now check the balance on your New Jersey Debit Mastercard.
If you do not have online access to your New Jersey EPPICard, but want to know the balance of your Foster Care or Adoption payments, there are other ways to check your card balance.
You can also check the balance on your New Jersey EPPICard by phone and at the ATM.
Check your Balance by Phone
To check your balance by phone, call the New Jersey EPPICard Balance Check Phone Number at 1-866-461-4094.
Check your Balance at an ATM
To check your balance at an ATM, visit a MoneyPass ATM near you. There is no fee for balance inquiries at an ATM. You can also sign up for low balance alerts for your New Jersey EPPICard that are sent via email, phone, or text message.
You can check your New Jersey Debit Mastercard balance by phone, at an ATM or online anytime–24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Contact Customer Service
To contact New Jersey EPPICard Customer Service about your Debit Mastercard for Foster Care or Adoption payments, follow the instructions below.
Contact New Jersey EPPICard Customer Service
Call the New Jersey Debit Mastercard Customer Service toll-free hotline at 1-866-461-4094. They are available to speak with your 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer service representatives are available to help you:
- Check your balance
- Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Review transaction history
- Ask questions about card use
- Dispute a transaction
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
New Jersey Eppicard Fees and Charges
There are several fees and charges associated with your New Jersey EPPICard. They are as follows:
- The New Jersey Debit MasterCard® provides one (1) FREE ATM Cash Withdrawal per month at in-network MoneyPass ATM locations. Any in-network MoneyPass ATM Cash Withdrawals over your one free monthly withdrawal will incur a $1.25 fee.
- Any ATM Cash Withdrawal conducted at an out-of-network ATM is subject to a $1.25 per transaction fee.
- Each transaction outside of the United States will incur a $3.00 fixed fee, plus a 2% conversion fee for each International ATM Cash Withdrawal or Transaction.
- For Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals, the New Jersey Debit MasterCard® provides one (1) FREE per month. Any additional Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals will incur a $2.00 fee.
- For purchases made using your PIN (debit purchase), there is a $0.20 fee. There is no fee for signature based purchases (credit purchase).
- There is a $0.40 fee for every ATM denial.
- There are no fees for ATM balance inquires or contacting customer service.
- If your New Jersey Debit Mastercard is lost or stolen and needs to be replaced, you are allowed one (1) FREE card replacement. Any card replacement after your one free will incur a $5.00 fee.
- If you request an expedited 3-5 day delivery of your replacement card, there is an additional $12.00 fee. Standard card delivery of 7-10 days is free.
We hope this article was helpful to you! If you have additional questions regarding the New Jersey EPPICard for Foster Care or Adoption payments, check out the New Jersey EPPICard page here.