In this article, we will help you login your online New Jersey EPPICard account to access your Child Support payments and balance. For help checking your New Jersey Child Support Card balance and login instructions, continue reading below.
How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID. Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers). Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- At least one or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID, including your:
- New Jersey EPPICard number
- EPPICard CVV
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Valid Email Address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- There is no fee for balance inquiries at any ATM.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-866-461-4094 for unlimited free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history.
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
How to Contact Customer Service
- Check your balance
- Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Review transaction history
- Ask questions about card use
- Dispute a transaction
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- You are allowed each month one (1) free ATM cash withdrawal per deposit only at in network (moneypass) ATMs. If you do not receive a deposit from the Agency during the calendar month, you are allowed one free ATM cash withdrawal each month only at in network MoneyPass ATMs. A fee of $1.25 is charged for each additional ATM withdrawal, or at ATMs that are not in network.
- You are allowed each month one (1) free cash withdrawal at MasterCard member bank teller windows. A fee of $2.00 will be charged for each additional teller window cash withdrawal. Your free cash withdrawal earned each month expires at midnight of the last calendar day of the current month if not used.
- A fee of $3.00 will be assessed for each ATM or POS transaction conducted outside of the United States. An additional fee equal to 2% of the amount of the transaction will be charged for each international ATM withdrawal and point of sale (POS) transaction.
- There is no charge for an ATM balance inquiries at any ATM. We will assess a fee of $0.40 for each ATM denial. A denial occurs when there are not sufficient funds available to cover your cash withdrawal request.
- If you conduct a transaction at an ATM other than MoneyPass or PNC Bank the owner of the ATM may impose an additional fee called a surcharge. Read the screen message carefully for information related to surcharges before you press enter. You will have the option to cancel the transaction and go to another ATM.
- For each point of sale (POS) transaction conducted at a merchant location requesting that you enter your PIN, an additional service fee of $0.20 is added to the purchase amount deducted from your card account. There are no charges for POS transactions where you write your signature on the paper receipt, or if the sales person requests your signature.
- After receipt of your initial card, you may receive one free card replacement. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each additional card replacement; plus an additional $12.00 if you request that the replacement card be sent express two day delivery (business days only) rather than by regular mail.
- Additional services: There is no fee to sign up for deposit notification, low balance and/or high balance alert via email, phone, or text message. Your carrier may charge you a fee for phone or text message delivery depending upon your cellular service plan.
- You can make unlimited free calls to Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) each month to check your balance, hear your transaction history or speak to an operator.