How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers).
Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- Any In-network ATM offers 1 free balance inquiry, after a $0.50 fee will be charged for each additional balance inquiry.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-877-829-4130 for 5 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 5 a fee of $0.35 will be charged for each call.
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week Nevada Unemployment Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
• Check your balance
• Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Review transaction history
• Ask questions about card use
• Dispute a transaction
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- You are allowed one (1) free ATM cash withdrawal for each deposit posted to your Card or one (1) free ATM cash withdrawal if you do not receive a deposit during the calendar month, but only if it is conducted at Wells Fargo Bank ATMs. Any unused free ATM withdrawals expire at midnight of the last calendar day of the same month. A fee of $1.75 will be assessed for each ATM cash withdrawal thereafter and at all non-Wells Fargo Bank ATMs and all international ATMs.
- You are allowed one (1) free ATM balance inquiry each month, thereafter a fee of $0.50 will be assessed each time.
- You are allowed two (2) free ATM transaction declines/denials each month at any ATM location, thereafter a fee of $0.50 will be assessed. A decline or denial occurs when there are not sufficient funds to cover your cash withdrawal request.
- Some ATM owners may impose an additional “convenience fee” or “surcharge fee” for certain ATM transactions (a sign should be posted at the ATM to indicate additional fees). You may avoid this additional fee by using Wells Fargo Bank ATMs.
- In addition to the cash withdrawals allowed at Wells Fargo Bank ATM locations, you are allowed one (1) free cash withdrawal for each deposit at any Visa member bank teller window; thereafter a fee of $1.75 will be assessed for each cash withdrawal conducted at a teller window.
- If you travel outside the U.S. and wish to use your card, a fee of 3% of the transaction amount will be assessed on all international transactions, both purchases and ATM withdrawals. An international transaction is defined as a transaction where the card issuing country is different than the country where the transaction was completed. Transactions completed in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are not considered international transactions.
- Card Inactivity Fee: After twelve (12) consecutive months of inactivity, we will assess a fee of $2.50 in the month following the twelve (12) month period of inactivity, and each consecutive month of inactivity thereafter. Inactivity is defined as no deposits, bank teller cash withdrawals, ATM cash withdrawals, or purchases for twelve (12) consecutive months.
- After receipt of your initial Card, you may receive one (1) free Card replacement each 12-month period. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each additional Card replacement; plus an additional $15.00 if you request that the replacement Card be sent by expedited delivery rather than by regular mail.
- Each month you are allowed five (5) free calls to the automated Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) to check your balance and obtain account information. A fee of $0.35 is assessed for each additional call. All free customer service calls will expire at the end of the calendar month if not used. There is no charge for a Customer Service call to report a lost or stolen card.
- Additional Services: You may set up a free, recurring funds transfer from your debit card to a bank account owned by you in the U.S. Each recurring funds transfer may take up to three (3) business days after a deposit is made to your Card. The recurring funds transfer can be cancelled as long as the cancellation request is received at least three (3) business days prior to the next scheduled deposit date.
Nevada Unemployment Debit Mastercard
Nevada has two different debit cards available for receiving unemployment insurance payments. The Nevada VISA EPPICard and Nevada Unemployment Insurance Debit Mastercard by Bank of America. If you have the Nevada UI Debit Mastercard by Bank of America, check out this article to learn more. They provide you with information on how to activate your card, login your online NV Unemployment account, check your card balance, transactions fees, and much more.