How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID. Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers). Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- There is no fee for balance inquiries at any ATM.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-866-898-2213 for 4 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 4 a fee of $0.50 will be charged for each call.
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week New Mexico Unemployment Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
- Check your balance
- Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Review transaction history
- Ask questions about card use
- Dispute a transaction
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- You are allowed each month four (4) free ATM cash withdrawals only at Wells Fargo Bank ATM locations. A fee of $1.50 will be assessed for each ATM cash withdrawal thereafter and at all non-Wells Fargo Bank ATMs.
- There is no ATM balance inquiry fee at any ATM. You are allowed four (4) free ATM transaction declines/denials each month at any ATM location, thereafter a fee of $0.50 will be assessed. A decline or denial occurs when there are not sufficient funds to cover your cash withdrawal request. Some ATM owners may impose an additional “convenience fee” or “surcharge fee” for certain ATM transactions (a sign should be posted at the ATM to indicate additional fees). You may avoid this additional fee by using Wells Fargo Bank ATMs.
- In addition to the cash withdrawals allowed at Wells Fargo Bank ATM locations, you are allowed four (4) free cash withdrawals each month at any Visa member bank teller window; thereafter a fee of $10.00 will be assessed for each cash withdrawal conducted at teller windows.
- If you travel outside the U.S. and wish to use your card, a fee of $3.50 will be assessed on all international ATM withdrawals and an additional international transaction fee of 2% of the transaction amount will be assessed on all international transactions, both purchases and ATM withdrawals. An international transaction is defined as a transaction where the card issuing country is different than the country where the transaction was completed. Transactions completed in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are not considered international transactions.
- After receipt of your initial Card, you may receive one free Card replacement each 12-month period. A $15.00 fee will be charged for each additional Card replacement for residents of the USA; plus an additional $15.00 if you request that the replacement Card be sent express two day delivery (business days only) rather than by regular mail.
- International card replacement fees are quoted at the time of the request as price varies by country and time of the request. Additional services, if you wish to transfer funds from your debit card to another consumer bank account in the USA; a fee of $15.00 will be assessed.
- There is no fee to sign up for deposit notification via email, phone or text message. However, your mobile carrier’s text messaging and Web access charges may apply.
- Each month you are allowed four (4) free calls to the automated Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) each month to check your balance and obtain account information. A fee of $0.50 is assessed for each additional call.
- You are also allowed 2 free calls each month to Customer Service IVR to request a live operator-assisted call. Thereafter you will be assessed a fee of $1.50 for each additional call.
- International callers are allowed 1 call each month; a fee of $5.00 is charged thereafter. All free customer service calls will expire at the end of the calendar month if not used. All free ATM and teller transactions earned each month expire at 12:01 a.m. MST of the last day of the calendar month.