The Mississippi Way2Go Card by Debit MasterCard® is the new safe and convenient electronic payment system for receiving Mississippi Employment Security and Unemployment Insurance (UI) Benefits. The Mississippi Department of Employment Security (MDES) has implemented the electronic payment system to reduce fraud and provide recipients with immediate access to their unemployment payments. For help with your Way2Go Card Mississippi, previously known as the Mississippi EPPICard, then continue reading below.
Mississippi Way2Go Card (Mississippi Unemployment Debit Card)
- Mississippi Way2Go Debit Card can be used worldwide, anywhere MasterCard® is accepted
- FDIC Insured and PIN protected for a secure way to access your Mississippi Unemployment Payments
- Use your Way2Go Card Mississippi to make purchases & get FREE cash back at any MasterCard® merchant
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees & Get Cash fast at any MasterCard® bank teller or MoneyPass ATM
- Unlimited 24/7 online access to your Mississippi Unemployment Card balance and transaction history
- Customer service is available 24/7 by contacting the Toll-Free MS Unemployment Debit Card Phone Number
Contact MS Unemployment Debit Card Customer Service
If you have questions about your Mississippi Way2Go Card for Unemployment Insurance payments and want to speak with a live customer service representative, we can help. MS Way2Go Card Customer Service is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
You can call Customer Service to do the following:
- Report a lost or stolen MS Way2Go Card
- Check your Mississippi Unemployment Debit Card balance
- Change your 4-digit PIN
- Review your transaction history
- Register a complaint about your Way2Go Card
- Ask questions about card usage
- Questions about international card usage
Mississippi Way2Go Card Customer Service Number
For questions related to the Way2Go Card Mississippi, you can call the Way2Go Card Mississippi Customer Service number toll-free at 1-855-709-1079. You can also visit your Mississippi Unemployment Debit Card account online on the Way2Go Card website at www.goprogram.com.
Additionally, you can contact the Mississippi Department of Employment Security about your Way2Go Card Unemployment benefits by calling them at 1-855-709-1077.
For International callers, please call the number listed on the back of your Way2Go Card.
For help speaking with a live person at Way2Go Card Mississippi Customer Service about your unemployment payments, read our article here.
How to Activate the Way 2 Go Card Mississippi
To activate your Mississippi Way2Go Debit MasterCard® and start receiving your Unemployment Insurance (UI) payments, call the toll-free phone number at 1-855-709-1077 or 1-855-709-1079. You can also activate your Mississippi Unemployment Debit Card through the GoProgram Mobile Application on your smart phone. Click here to download the Way2Go Card App for Apple Store or Google Play.
Activate your Mississippi Unemployment Card by creating a 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your Go Program account.
To create your 4-digit PIN, you will be asked to provide:
- Mississippi Way2Go Debit MasterCard® Number
- Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
Once complete, you will be asked to select your four (4) digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). You will be asked to enter your PIN a second time for verification.
Please note: You cannot access or receive your unemployment benefits until you have successfully activated your Way2Go Card and registered your PIN.
Mississippi Unemployment Debit MasterCard® Fraud Prevention
Occasionally the Way2Go fraud prevention team may call you to verify if a specific transaction. If they do call you, they will NEVER ask for your Social Security Number (SSN) or PIN number. Do not provide that information to anyone over the phone.
If you are unsure if a call is legitimate, hang up and call the Way2Go toll-free customer service phone number at 1-855-709-1077. They will be able to verify if the information request pertaining to your Way2Go Card is legitimate.
Mississippi Way2Go Card Balance Check for Unemployment
To access your Mississippi Way2Go Debit Card balance and transaction history, please login your MS Unemployment Card account. To login and access your Mississippi unemployment benefits, visit the Mississippi Way2Go Login Page on the Go Program website at www.goprogram.com.
You can check your Way to Go Card to get the current balance of your Mississippi unemployment benefits and transaction history. There are three ways to check your Way2Go Card Mississippi balance – online, by phone, or in-person.
To find out how to check your Mississippi Unemployment Debit Card balance, follow the instructions provided below:
Check Mississippi Way2Go Card Balance Online
To check your Way2Go Card Mississippi balance, please login to your Unemployment online account. To login and access your current card balance, visit the Mississippi GoProgram Account Login Page.
Check Mississippi Unemployment Card Balance by Phone
To check the balance on your Mississippi Way2Go Prepaid MasterCard, please call the toll-free Way2Go Card Customer Service phone number at 1-855-709-1079.
Check Way2Go Mississippi Balance In-Person
You can check your Mississippi Unemployment Debit Card balance in-person at any MoneyPass or Comerica Bank ATM location. To find a MoneyPass ATM near you, click here. To find a Comerica ATM near you, click here.
For more help getting your Mississippi Unemployment benefits balance, check out our article here.
In addition, for help with your MS Way2Go Prepaid MasterCard including Way2Go Card balance, unemployment payment schedule, online account login, and ATM fees, then continue reading below.
For help with your Mississippi Way2Go Card for Employment Security and Unemployment benefit payments, continue reading below.
MS Unemployment Login
If you need help logging into your Mississippi Way2Go Card account to access your unemployment benefits and payments online, follow the instructions provided below.
- Visit the Mississippi Go Program website at www.goprogram.com.
- Enter your Way2Go Card User ID Information
- Click the green “Login” button to be taken to your Way2Go Mississippi online account
You can also access your MS Unemployment online account via your Apple or Android smartphone app.
If this is your first time using the Mississippi Way2Go Card online account on the Go Program website, you will first need to create your account to complete the MS Unemployment Login.
Create a Mississippi Way2Go Card Unemployment Account
To access your Mississippi UI benefits and payments, please follow the instructions provided below on how to create a Way2Go Card Mississippi online account.
- Visit the Mississippi Go Program website at www.goprogram.com.
- Click the green “Register your Account” button
- Enter your 16-digit MS Way2Go Card Number and 3-digit CVV
- Answer the Security Question and click the green “Continue” button
- Proceed by creating your Mississippi Way2Go User ID and Password
- Set-up the Security Questions for your Way2Go Card Account
- Once set-up is complete, you can now login your Way2Go Mississippi online account
For detailed step-by-step instructions on how to complete your MS Unemployment login or create your Mississippi Way2Go Card online account, check out our Mississippi Way2Go Card Login and Create Account Guide. We provide you with step-by-step instructions to successfully login your online Mississippi Way2Go Card account and access your unemployment payments online.
Mississippi Unemployment Benefits Payment Schedule
Your Mississippi Unemployment benefits are available on your MS Way2Go Debit MasterCard® account within 48 hours of the payable week approved by the Mississippi Department of Employment Security. Your Mississippi Unemployment Insurance payments are posted in accordance with DES monthly and weekly payment cycles.
Please note that you MUST certify your unemployment benefits and complete your claim each week in order to have your benefits added to your Mississippi Unemployment Debit Card.
For questions regarding your Mississippi unemployment payments including deposit date, deposit amount, and more, please contact your MDES caseworker for help.
Mississippi Unemployment Benefits Help
For help with your Mississippi Unemployment benefits, you can submit a request to the Mississippi DES Customer Service via email with questions about your unemployment benefits at [email protected] In addition, you can contact the Mississippi Department of Employment Security by calling their Customer Service phone number at 1-855-709-1077.
Way2Go Card Mississippi ATM Cash Withdrawal Fees
Avoid Transaction fees and Service charges with your Mississippi Way2Go Prepaid MasterCard® by using “in-network” MoneyPass ATMs and MasterCard® Bank Tellers for cash withdrawals.
The Mississippi Way2Go Unemployment Debit MasterCard® provides three (3) FREE ATM Cash Withdrawal per month at in-network MoneyPass ATM locations.
Click here to find an Mississippi Way2Go Card approved MoneyPass ATM location near you.
ATM Cash Withdrawals at an “out-of-network” ATM are subject to a $1.75 per transaction fee.
For Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals, the Mississippi Unemployment Debit MasterCard® provides three (3) FREE Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals at any MasterCard Member Bank location.
For transactions outside of the United States, there is a 3% fee of the transaction amount for each International ATM Cash Withdrawal. This does not include any International ATM fees that may apply.
Mississippi Way2Go Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Transaction Fees & Charges
Additional fees associated with your Way2Go Mississippi Debit MasterCard® include:
- $0.50 fee for each call to Automated Customer Service that exceed your five (5) FREE per month
- $0.50 fee for each ATM denial at In-Network ATM locations that exceed your three (3) FREE per month
- $0.50 fee for each ATM denial at Out-of-Network ATM locations
- $0.75 fee for each ATM balance inquiry at In-Network ATMs that exceed your three (3) FREE per month
- $0.75 fee for each ATM balance inquiry at Out-of-Network ATM locations
- $1.50 fee for each funds transfer from your Way2Go Card account to a U.S. bank account
- $1.75 fee for each ATM Cash Withdrawal at In-Network ATMs that exceed your three (3) FREE per month
- $1.75 fee for each ATM Cash Withdrawal at Out-of-Network ATM locations
- $1.75 fee for each International Card Transaction made from outside the U.S.
- 3% currency conversion fee for each transaction made outside of the U.S.
- $5.00 fee for each card replacement that exceed your one (1) FREE each 12-month period
- $16.00 fee for each expedited card replacement with 3-5 business day delivery
There are NO Fees for MS Way2Go Card online balance inquiries or transaction history requests, point-of-sale purchase transactions, or deposit notifications.
How to Avoid Mississippi Debit MasterCard® Fees
The best ways to avoid fees with your Way2Go Mississippi MasterCard® is to:
- Get Free Cash Back with your purchase at MasterCard® approved merchant locations
- Make ATM Cash Withdrawals at MoneyPass ATM locations or MasterCard bank tellers
- Make balance inquiries at MoneyPass ATMs or online by using your Way2Go account
Haven’t Received your Mississippi Way2Go Card?
If you’ve been approved for Mississippi Employment Security benefits, but it’s been more than 10-business days and you still have not received your MS Way2Go Card in the mail, here’s what you should do:
- Contact the Go Program MS Way2Go Card Services at 1-855-709-1079
- Reach out to your Mississippi DES Caseworker
- Call the Mississippi Unemployment Insurance Customer Service phone number at 1-855-709-1077
Mississippi Way2Go Unemployment Debit Card Fraud & Scams
Please be aware that there are current reports of phishing emails, cell phone text messages, and vishing phone calls that are intended to obtain personal and/or card information. Phishing and vishing is a type of scam designed to steal your personal information.
We will never request any of your personal information such as Social Security Number, Way2Go Card Number or PIN through our website. We highly recommend that you DO NOT respond to requests like these.
Being informed is your best defense. If you believe your Mississippi Unemployment Way2Go Card account has been compromised, please call Mississippi Unemployment Debit MasterCard® Customer Service at 601-493-9427 as soon as possible. Submitting a request to report your card as lost or stolen will help to protect your Mississippi unemployment benefit payments.
Way2Go Card Mississippi Unemployment Expiration
The Mississippi Way2Go Card by Debit MasterCard® is good for three (3) years. If your card is about to expire, a new MS Way2Go Card will be mailed out to you approximately 30-days before the expiration date listed on your card.
If your mailing address has changed since your card was issued, call the Customer Service phone number at 1-855-709-1077 to update your address. Your new Mississippi Unemployment Debit Card cannot be forwarded to your new address. If they do not have your correct address, you may experience delays in receiving your Mississippi Unemployment Insurance payments.
MS Way2Go Card Help
For questions on your Mississippi Way2Go Debit MasterCard® for Unemployment Insurance Payments, please let us know in the comments section. If you need additional help with your Mississippi Way2Go Card, visit our Mississippi Way2Go Card Login and Create Account article.
If you have a Mississippi EPPICard for Unemployment benefits and need help with your card and accessing your unemployment benefits, check out our Mississippi EPPICard Guide.
For help Mississippi Unemployment Card Login and EPPICard balance help, follow the step-by-step instructions provided here.
Any additional questions related to your Mississippi Way2Go Card for Unemployment Insurance and Employment Security benefits, leave those in the comments section below.