In this article, we will help you login your online Mississippi EPPICard account to access your Unemployment Insurance payments and balance. For help checking your Mississippi Unemployment Card balance and login instructions, continue reading below.
Mississippi EPPICard Update and Changes
Starting at 9:00 pm, March 11, 2021 to 1:00 am, March 12th you will NOT be able to:
- Use your EPPICard to make purchases or withdraw money at the ATM
- Access the EPPICard.com website
- Contact EPPICard Customer Service
For more information on the new Mississippi Way2Go Card for Unemployment benefits, visit our MS Way2Go Card Guide here. We provide you with everything you need to know about the Mississippi Way2Go Unemployment Card including how to activate your card, check your card balance, ATM and transaction fees, customer service phone number, and more!
For step-by-step instructions on how to complete the Mississippi Way2Go Card Login and Create a Way2Go Card online account, read our complete article here.
If you still have a Mississippi EPPICard for Unemployment, you can use it until your balance reaches zero. Once your balance has reached $0.00, you must activate and use your MS Way2Go Card for receiving unemployment payments.
For help checking your EPPICard balance and to login your online EPPICard MS account, then continue reading and follow the instructions provided below.
EPPICard MS Balance
Find out how to check the balance on your Mississippi Unemployment card, also known as the MS EPPICard. Learn how to find your current unemployment balance, log in to your Mississippi EPPICard account to view your unemployment benefits, and more. To find out how to complete the Mississippi Unemployment Card balance check and login, keep reading below.
How to Login Mississippi EPPICard Account:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID. For help creating your Mississippi Unemployment Card online account, continue reading below.
Create your User ID & Password
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers). Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance on Mississippi Unemployment Card
- Any In-network ATM offers 3 free balance inquiries, after a $0.75 fee will be charged for each additional balance inquiry.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-866-461-4095 for 5 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 5 a fee of $0.50 will be charged for each call.
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
How to Contact MS EPPICard Customer Service
MS EPPICard Customer Service Number: 1-866-461-4095
MS EPPICard Customer Service Hours: 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a Week
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week Mississippi Unemployment Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
• Check your balance
• Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Review transaction history
• Ask questions about card use
• Dispute a transaction
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- You are allowed a total of three (3) fee free cash withdrawals each month at a Hancock Bank, Regions Bank, or Trustmark Bank (“in-network”) ATM located in the U.S. A fee of $1.75 will be assessed for each ATM cash withdrawal after the free transactions are used or at any ATMs other than Hancock Bank, Regions Bank, or Trustmark Bank ATM. A fee of $1.75 is assessed for each international ATM withdrawal.
- A 3% international transaction fee of the amount is applied to all transactions, ATM withdrawals, POS transactions and MasterCard Member Bank teller transactions. You are allowed three (3) fee-free ATM balance inquiry at an “in-network” Hancock Bank, Regions Bank, or Trustmark Bank ATM each month, and a fee of $0.75 will be assessed after the free are used or at any ATMs other than Hancock Bank, Regions Bank, or Trustmark Bank ATM.
- You are allowed three (3) fee-free in-network ATM denials each month and a fee of $0.50 will be assess after the free are used. A denial occurs when there are not available funds to cover your cash withdrawal request.
- If you conduct a transaction at an ATM that is not operated by Hancock Bank, Regions Bank, or Trustmark Bank, the owner of the ATM may impose an additional fee called a surcharge. Avoid these additional surcharge fees by using Hancock Bank, Regions Bank, or Trustmark Bank ATMs. Read the screen message carefully for information related to surcharging fees before you press enter. You will have the option to cancel the transaction and go to another ATM. After receipt of your initial Card, you may receive one free Card replacement each 12-month period.
- A $5.00 fee will be charged for each additional Card replacement; plus an additional $16.00 if you request that the replacement Card be sent express two-day delivery (business days only) rather than by regular mail.
- Additional services: You are allowed unlimited free cash withdrawals at MasterCard Member bank teller windows located in the U.S. If you wish to transfer funds from your debit Card to a consumer bank account in the U.S., a fee of $1.50 will be assessed.
- Online bill payment services are available via www.eppicard.com website; a fee of $0.50 is assessed for each payment made.
- You can make five (5) free calls to Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) each month to check your balance or hear your transaction history. A fee of $0.50 is assessed for each call thereafter.