In this article, we will help you login your online Illinois EPPICard account to access your Child Support payments and balance. For help checking your Oklahoma Child Support Card balance and login instructions, continue reading below.
How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers).
Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
- There is a $0.50 fee to access your balance using an in-network ATM.
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-877-225-7077 for 4 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 4 a fee of $0.35 will be charged for each call.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week Illinois Child Support Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
• Check your balance
• Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Review transaction history
• Ask questions about card use
• Dispute a transaction
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- Calling Customer Service. You can make four (4) free telephone calls each month to the Customer Service Center’s Interactive Voice Response system, additional calls each month are $0.35 each. There is never a fee to question a transaction posted to your Account or to report a lost or stolen Card.
- Replacement Card. If you lose or damage your Card, there is a $5.00 fee to replace your Card after initial issuance and it will be sent to you by regular mail. If you request overnight delivery, your Account will be charged an additional $15.00. If your Account is in good standing when your Card expires, you will receive a new Card free of charge.
- International Transactions. International transactions are any ATM cash withdrawal, bank teller cash withdrawal, POS transaction and purchase with cash back transaction conducted outside of the United States. A fee of $1.25 is charged for each International ATM cash withdrawal and the ATM owner may assess a surcharge fee. All international transactions also incur a currency conversion rate fee.
- Cash Withdrawals at Bank Tellers. You may without charge get cash using your Card at any MasterCard Member Bank teller window, as long as you have available funds in your Account.
- ATM Balance Inquiry. Your Account will be assessed a fee of $0.50 for each ATM balance inquiry.
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Denials. There is no fee if you attempt to withdrawal cash at any ATM and you are denied because you do not have sufficient funds available in your Account to cover your cash withdrawal request.