In this article, we will help you login your online California EPPICard account to access your Child Support payments and balance. For help checking your California Child Support Card balance and login instructions, continue reading below.
California Child Support Card
How to Login:
Step 1: If you are a new user to the Eppicard site, you must create a User ID.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers).
Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers
- Not be the same password you have used for this account in the past
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID
- Your Eppicard number
- You Eppicard CVV
- Your Social Security number
- Your birthday
- An email address
Step 2: Go to the Eppicard website and type your User ID into the box on the left.
If you have forgotten your User ID, go to the Eppicard Forgot User ID page. You will be required to enter your Eppicard number and the CVV.
How to Check Your Balance
- Sign up on Eppicard.com to have unlimited access to balance inquiries and account transactions.
- A fee of $0.60 is assessed for each ATM balance inquiry
- Sign up for a free low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Call 1-877-777-1617 for 3 free customer service calls that are allowed each month to check your balance and hear transaction history, after 3 a fee of $0.50 will be charged for each call.
How to Contact Customer Service
Take advantage of the 24 hour, 7 days a week California Child Support Card customer service line. Customer service representatives are available to:
• Check your balance
• Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Review transaction history
• Ask questions about card use
• Dispute a transaction
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Eppicard Fees and Charges
- You are allowed four (4) free ATM cash withdrawals each month only at Wells Fargo Bank ATM locations. A fee of $1.75 will be assessed for each ATM cash withdrawal thereafter, and at any ATMs other than Wells Fargo Bank ATMs. All international ATM transactions are assessed a fee of $1.75 each time.
- A fee of $0.60 is assessed for each ATM balance inquiry. You are allowed one (1) free ATM denial each month at any ATM location; thereafter a fee of $.60 is assessed. A denial occurs when there are not sufficient funds to cover your cash withdrawal request. You are not charged for invalid PIN attempts.
- Some ATM locations add a surcharge fee to ATM cash withdrawals. If you conduct a transaction at an ATM that is not operated by Wells Fargo Bank, the owners of these ATMs may also impose an additional fee called a surcharge. You may avoid these additional surcharge fees by using Wells Fargo Bank ATMs.
- In addition to the four (4) free cash withdrawals allowed at Wells Fargo Bank ATM locations, you are allowed two (2) free cash withdrawals at MasterCard Member Bank teller windows each month. After the two (2) free transactions, a fee of $5.00 will be assessed for each cash withdrawal thereafter.
- If you travel outside the USA and wish to use your card at an ATM, an international ATM cash withdrawal fee of $1.75 will be assessed. An international transaction fee of 3% of the transaction amount will be assessed on all international transactions both purchases and ATM withdrawals. An international transaction is defined as a transaction where the card issuing country is different than the country where the transaction was completed. Transactions completed in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are excluded.
- After receipt of your initial card, there is a $5.00 fee to replace a lost or stolen Card, plus an additional $20.00 if you request that the replacement card be sent express (two (2) business days) rather than by regular mail. You are allowed one (1) free replacement card each calendar year. Fees are deducted from the amount the State designates for your use. There are no monthly fees for managing your funds.
- Additional services or fees; there is no fee to sign up for deposit notification or low balance alert via email, phone or text message. If your card account has been inactive (i.e., no deposits, payments or withdrawals) for fourteen (14) months, we will begin to charge a $1.25 per month inactivity fee.
- You are allowed three (3) free calls to the Customer Service Integrated Voice Response (IVR) unit and operator assisted calls. After three free calls you will be assessed a fee of $0.50 for each additional call. Free calls expire at the end of the month if not used.