In this article, we will help you login your online Pennsylvania EPPICard account to access your Unemployment, Worker’s Compensation, and State Workers’ Insurance Fund (SWIF) payments and balance. For help checking your Pennsylvania Debit MasterCard balance and login instructions, continue reading below.
How to Login Pennsylvania Unemployment EPPICard Account
Follow the instructions below to login your Pennsylvania Unemployment EPPICard account.
Step 1: Visit the EPPICard website at www.eppicard.com and select your state from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Choose “PA” from the available options. After that, click the green “Continue” button.
Step 3: On the Pennsylvania EPPICard homepage, enter your account User ID on the left-side of the page. After that, click the “Login” button.
Step 4: Next, enter your Pennsylvania EPPICard Password to be logged into your online account.
How to Create a Pennsylvania Unemployment EPPICard Account
To access your Pennsylvania Unemployment, Worker’s Compensation and SWIF payments online, you must first create an account if you do not already have one. Follow the instructions for help setting up your Pennsylvania EPPICard account login information.
Step 1: Visit the Pennsylvania EPPICard Website at eppicard.com/paedcuiclient.
Step 2: Once on the page, find the Login Section on the left-side of the page. Click the green “New User?” link located under the Login.
Step 3: You will be taken to a new page where you can create your Pennsylvania EPPICard online account. Provide all of the requested information and create your PA EPPICard User ID and Password.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers). Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- One or more numbers
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID, including your:
- Pennsylvania EPPICard Debit MasterCard Number
- PA Debit MasterCard Card Verification Value (CVV)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- A valid Email Address
Once you have provided all of the required information, click the “Submit” button to create your Pennsylvania EPPICard online account.
After you have successfully registered for your PA EPPICard online account, go back to the homepage and login with your User ID and Password.
Forgot Pennsylvania EPPICard User ID?
If you have forgotten your Pennsylvania Unemployment Card User ID, follow the steps below for help recovering that information.
Please note – you will be required to enter your Pennsylvania EPPICard number and the CVV.
Step 1: Visit the Pennsylvania EPPICard Homepage at eppicard.com/paedcuiclient.
Step 2: Locate the Login Section on the left-side of the page. Click the “Forgot User ID” link located below the Login Section.
Step 3: You will be taken to a new page where you’ll be asked to enter your Pennsylvania EPPICard Number and CVV. Enter this information, then click the “Submit” button.
After that, you will be provided with the Pennsylvania EPPICard User ID for your online account.
Pennsylvania EPPICard Balance Check
Once you are logged into your Pennsylvania EPPICard account, you can now check the balance on your Pennsylvania Debit MasterCard.
If you do not have online access to your Pennsylvania EPPICard, but want to know the balance of your Unemployment, Worker’s Compensation or SWIF payments, there are other ways to check your card balance.
You can also check the balance on your Pennsylvania EPPICard by phone and at any in-network ATM.
Check your Balance by Phone
To check your balance by phone, call the Pennsylvania Unemployment EPPICard Balance Check Phone Number at 1-877-406-8257.
Check your Balance at an ATM
To check your balance at an ATM, visit a MoneyPass or PNC Bank ATM location near you. There is no fee for balance inquiries at a MoneyPass or PNC Bank in-network ATM. You can also sign up for low balance alerts for your Pennsylvania EPPICard that are sent via email or text message.
You can check your Pennsylvania Debit MasterCard balance by phone, at an ATM or online anytime–24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Contact Customer Service
To contact Pennsylvania EPPICard Customer Service about your Debit MasterCard for Unemployment, Worker’s Compensation or SWIF payments, follow the instructions below.
Contact Pennsylvania EPPICard Customer Service
Call the Pennsylvania Debit MasterCard Customer Service toll-free hotline at 1-877-406-8257. They are available to speak with your 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer service representatives are available to help you:
- Check your balance
- Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Review transaction history
- Ask questions about card use
- Dispute a transaction
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Pennsylvania Unemployment Card Fees and Charges
- The Pennsylvania Unemployment Debit MasterCard provides three (3) FREE ATM Cash Withdrawals per month at in-network MoneyPass and PNC Bank ATM locations. Any in-network ATM Cash Withdrawals over your three free monthly withdrawals will incur a $1.50 fee.
- Cash Withdrawals at any Alliance One ATMs incur a $1.75 per transaction fee with no surcharge fee.
- Any ATM Cash Withdrawal conducted at an out-of-network ATM is subject to a $1.75 per transaction fee, plus ATM surcharge fees.
- Each transaction outside of the United States will incur a $3.00 fixed fee, plus a 2% transaction amount fee for each International ATM Cash Withdrawal.
- International Transactions are subject to a 2% transaction amount fee.
- For Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals, the Pennsylvania Debit MasterCard® for Unemployment provides FREE unlimited cash withdrawals at MasterCard Member Bank teller locations.
- You also get FREE unlimited ATM denials.
- Calls to Pennsylvania EPPICard Customer Service that exceed the seven (7) FREE per month are subject to a $0.45 fee.
- There are no fees for in-network ATM or online balance inquires. For balance inquires at out-of-network ATM locations, there is a $0.40 fee per balance inquiry.
- Fund transfers from your Debit MasterCard to your bank account are subject to a $1.50 fee per transfer.
- If your Pennsylvania Debit MasterCard is lost or stolen and needs to be replaced, you are allowed one (1) FREE card replacement per 12-month period. Any card replacement after your one free will incur a $4.00 fee.
- If you request an expedited 3-5 day delivery of your replacement card, there is an additional $12.00 fee. Standard card delivery of 7-10 days is free.
We hope this article was helpful to you! If you have additional questions regarding the Pennsylvania EPPICard for Unemployment, Worker’s Compensation, and SWIF payments, check out the Pennsylvania EPPICard page here.