In this article, we will help you login your online Ohio EPPICard account to access your Cash Benefit payments and balance. For help checking your Ohio Cash Benefits Card balance and online login instructions, continue reading below.
How to Login Ohio Cash Benefits EPPICard Account
Follow the instructions below to login your Ohio Cash Assistance and TANF EPPICard account.
Step 1: If you are a new user to the EPPICard website, you must first create an account. To create an account, visit the Ohio EPPICard Account Setup Page to register your User ID and Password.
How to Create a Ohio Cash Assistance EPPICard Account
To access your Ohio Cash Assistance payments online, you must first create an account if you do not already have one. Follow the instructions for help setting up your Ohio EPPICard account login information.
User ID & Password Set Up
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers). Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- One or more numbers
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID, including your:
- Ohio EPPICard number
- EPPICard CVV
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- A valid Email Address
Step 2: Once you have successfully registered for an account, go to the EPPICard website. Proceed by typing in your User ID into the box on the left, then click the “Login” button. For help, see the screenshot below.
If you have forgotten your User ID, click the “Forgot User ID” link in blue. You will be walked through the steps to recover your Ohio EPPICard User ID.
Please note – you will be required to enter your Ohio EPPICard number and the CVV.
Ohio EPPICard Balance Check
Once you are logged into your Ohio EPPICard account, you can now check the balance on your Ohio Debit MasterCard.
If you do not have online access to your Ohio EPPICard, but want to know the balance of your Cash Assistance or TANF benefits, there are other ways to check your card balance.
You can also check the balance on your Ohio EPPICard by phone and at the ATM.
Check your Balance by Phone
To check your balance by phone, call the Ohio Cash Benefits Card Balance Check Phone Number at 1-866-320-8822.
Check your Balance at an ATM
To check your balance at an ATM, visit a PNC or Alliance One ATM near you. You can also sign up for low balance alerts for your Ohio EPPICard that are sent via email or text message. There is no fee to receive low balance alerts.
You can check your Ohio Debit MasterCard balance by phone, at an ATM or online anytime–24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
How to Contact Customer Service
To contact EPPICard Customer Service about your Ohio Cash Benefits Cards about your Unemployment payments, follow the instructions below.
Contact Ohio EPPICard Customer Service
Call the Ohio Debit MasterCard Customer Service toll-free hotline at 1-866-320-8822. They are available to speak with your 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer service representatives are available to help you:
- Check your balance
- Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Review transaction history
- Ask questions about card use
- Dispute a transaction
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
Ohio Unemployment Card Fees and Charges
- The Ohio Cash Benefits MasterCard provides one (1) FREE ATM Cash Withdrawals per month at in-network PNC and Alliance One ATM locations. Any PNC and Alliance One ATM Cash Withdrawals over your one free monthly withdrawal will incur a $0.75 fee.
- Any ATM Cash Withdrawal conducted at an out-of-network ATM is subject to a $0.75 per transaction fee.
- For Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals, the Ohio Debit MasterCard® provides FREE unlimited bank teller withdrawals at MasterCard® Member Bank or Credit Union teller windows.
- You get one (1) FREE in-network ATM balance inquiry per month. Any additional balance inquiries at in-network ATMs will incur a $0.40 fee.
- Each out-of-network ATM balance inquiry is subject to a $0.40 fee.
- Calls to Ohio EPPICard Customer Service that exceed the ten (10) FREE per month are subject to a $0.25 fee.
- If your Ohio Debit MasterCard is lost or stolen and needs to be replaced, there is no fee to you for replacement.
We hope this article was helpful to you! If you have additional questions regarding the Ohio EPPICard for Cash Assistance payments, check out the Ohio EPPICard page here.