In this article, we will help you login your online New Mexico EPPICard account to access your Unemployment Insurance payments and balance. For help checking your New Mexico VISA Debit Card balance and login instructions, continue reading below.
How to Login New Mexico Unemployment EPPICard Account
Follow the instructions below to login your New Mexico Unemployment EPPICard account.
How to Create a New Mexico Unemployment EPPICard Account
To access your New Mexico Unemployment payments online, you must first create an account if you do not already have one. Follow the instructions for help setting up your New Mexico EPPICard account login information.
Your User ID must consist of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters (letters and/or numbers). Your Password must be 8 to 16 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) and include all of the following:
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- One or more numbers
Be sure to have all the information that you will need to create an ID, including your:
- New Mexico EPPICard number
- EPPICard CVV
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- A valid Email Address
Step 2: Once you have successfully registered for an account, go to the EPPICard website. Type your User ID into the box on the left, then click the “Login” button. For help, see the screenshot below.
If you have forgotten your User ID, click the “Forgot User ID” link in blue. You will be walked through the steps to recover your New Mexico EPPICard User ID.
Please note – you will be required to enter your New Mexico EPPICard number and the CVV.
New Mexico EPPICard Balance Check
Once you are logged into your New Mexico EPPICard account, you can now check the balance on your New Mexico VISA Debit Card.
If you do not have online access to your New Mexico EPPICard, but want to know the balance of your Unemployment Insurance payments, there are other ways to check your card balance.
You can also check the balance on your New Mexico EPPICard by phone and at the ATM.
Check your Balance by Phone
To check your balance by phone, call the New Mexico Unemployment EPPICard Balance Check Phone Number at 1-866-898-2213.
Check your Balance at an ATM
To check your balance at an ATM, visit a Wells Fargo ATM near you. There is no fee for balance inquiries at an ATM. You can also sign up for low balance alerts for your New Mexico EPPICard that are sent via email or text message.
You can check your New Mexico VISA Debit Card balance by phone, at an ATM or online anytime–24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Contact Customer Service
To contact New Mexico EPPICard Customer Service about your VISA Debit Card for Foster Care or Adoption payments, follow the instructions below.
Contact New Mexico EPPICard Customer Service
Call the New Mexico VISA Debit Card Customer Service toll-free hotline at 1-866-898-2213. They are available to speak with your 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer service representatives are available to help you:
- Check your balance
- Select or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Review transaction history
- Ask questions about card use
- Dispute a transaction
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Setup phone deposit notification and/or low balance alerts
New Mexico Unemployment Card Fees and Charges
- The New Mexico Unemployment VISA Debit Card provides one (1) FREE ATM Cash Withdrawals per month at in-network Wells Fargo ATM locations. Any in-network Wells Fargo ATM Cash Withdrawals over your one free monthly withdrawals will incur a $1.50 fee.
- Any ATM Cash Withdrawal conducted at an out-of-network ATM is subject to a $1.50 per transaction fee.
- Each transaction outside of the United States will incur a $3.50 fixed fee, plus a 2% conversion fee for each International ATM Cash Withdrawal or Transaction.
- For Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals, the New Mexico VISA® Debit Card for Unemployment provides one (1) FREE per month. Any additional Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals will incur a $5.00 fee.
- You get one (1) FREE ATM denial per week. Any additional declines are subject to VISA Debit Card fees.
- Calls to New Mexico EPPICard Customer Service that exceed the one (1) FREE per month are subject to a $0.50 fee.
- There are no fees for ATM or online balance inquires. For instant text balance inquiries, each that exceeds your one (1) FREE per month is subject to a $0.10 fee.
- Fund transfers from your VISA Prepaid Debit Card to your bank account are subject to a $5.00 fee.
- If your New Mexico VISA Debit Card is lost or stolen and needs to be replaced, you are allowed one (1) FREE card replacement per 12-month period. Any card replacement after your one free will incur a $15.00 fee.
- If you request an expedited 3-5 day delivery of your replacement card, there is an additional $15.00 fee. Standard card delivery of 7-10 days is free.
We hope this article was helpful to you! If you have additional questions regarding the New Mexico EPPICard for Unemployment Insurance payments, check out the New Mexico EPPICard page here.