The Oklahoma Way2Go Debit MasterCard® is the safe and convenient electronic payment system for receiving Cash Assistance payments. The Oklahoma Department of Human Services (DHS) implemented the electronic payment system to reduce fraud and provide recipients with immediate access to their benefit payments. For help with your Oklahoma Debit MasterCard®, continue reading below.
The Oklahoma Way2Go Card for cash assistance currently serves the following Oklahoma benefit programs:
- Adoption and Foster Care
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Low Income Heating and Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Sales Tax Rebates
- Family Assistance
- SSP for ABD
- Refugee Assistance
To find out how to contact Oklahoma Debit MasterCard Customer Service, then continue reading below.
Oklahoma Way2Go Card (Debit MasterCard®)
- Oklahoma Way2Go Debit MasterCard® can be used worldwide, anywhere MasterCard® is accepted
- FDIC Insured and PIN protected for a secure way to access your Oklahoma Cash Assistance Payments
- Use your Oklahoma Way2Go Cash Benefits Card to make purchases & get cash back at MasterCard® merchants
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees & Get Cash at any MasterCard® bank teller or ATM location
- Unlimited 24/7 online access to your Oklahoma Way2Go MasterCard® balance and transaction history
- Customer service is available 24/7 by contacting the Toll-Free Debit MasterCard® Phone Number
Way2Go Card Oklahoma Customer Service
For questions related to the Oklahoma Way2Go EPPICard (Oklahoma Debit MasterCard®) for cash assistance benefits, call their toll-free Customer Service phone number at 1-888-401-9843. You can also visit them online at www.goprogram.com.
For International callers, please contact Customer Service using the phone number listed on the back of your card. Oklahoma Way2Go Card Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
You can call customer service to do the following:
- Report a lost or stolen Way2Go Card
- Check your balance
- Change your PIN
- Review transaction history
- Register a complaint about your OK Way2Go Card
- Questions about card usage
- Questions about international card usage
How to Activate Oklahoma Debit MasterCard
To activate your Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® to receive Cash Assistance payments, call the toll-free phone number at 1-888-401-9843 to set up your PIN and start using your card today.
Before you can create your 4-digit PIN, you will be asked to provide:
- Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® Number
- Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
Once complete, you will be asked to select your four (4) digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). You will be asked to enter your PIN a second time for verification.
Please note: You cannot receive cash assistance benefits until you have successfully activated your card and registered your PIN.
Oklahoma Debit MasterCard Balance Check
To access your Oklahoma Way2Go Card balance and transaction history, please login your Oklahoma Cash Benefits Card online account. To login, visit your the OK Way2Go Card account home page here.
For more help with your Oklahoma Way2Go Card including help with online account login, payment schedule, and transaction fees, then continue reading below.
For help with your Oklahoma Way2Go Card for Cash Assistance payments, continue reading below.
Way2Go Card Oklahoma Login
If you need help logging into your Oklahoma Way2Go Card account, read our article on Way2Go Card Oklahoma Login.
Oklahoma Cash Assistance Payment Schedule
Oklahoma cash assistance payments are available in your Oklahoma Debit Mastercard® account for use by 5pm on the banking day after your payment is deposited, received and processed. Please note that benefits will not be deposited until your scheduled date.
If you have questions about your Oklahoma Cash Benefits, including when your payments will be deposited to your Way2Go Card, please contact the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (DHS). To contact the Oklahoma DHS, call their Customer Service phone number at 1-877-751-2972.
Oklahoma Debit MasterCard ATM Cash Withdrawal Fees
Avoid Transaction fees and Service charges with your Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® by using “in-network” ATMs or MasterCard® Bank Tellers for cash withdrawals.
The Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® provides two (2) FREE ATM Cash Withdrawal per month at in-network ATM locations. Any ATM Cash Withdrawals over your one free monthly withdrawal will incur a $1.35 fee.
Any ATM Cash Withdrawal conducted at an out-of-network ATM is subject to a $1.35 per transaction fee.
For Bank Teller Cash Withdrawals, the Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® provides FREE unlimited bank teller withdrawals at MasterCard® Member Bank or Credit Union teller windows.
Oklahoma Debit MasterCard Transaction Fees & Charges
Additional fees associated with your Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® include:
- $0.10 fee for every mobile text balance alerts
- $0.50 fee for ATM balance inquiries
- $0.50 fee for customer service calls after your five (5) FREE per month
- $0.75 fee for each request for Bill Pay through Go Program
- $1.75 fee for every transfer to a bank checking account
- $4.00 fee for replacement cards after your one (1) FREE per year
- $14.00 fee for expedited replacement card delivery
There are NO Fees for automated reoccurring transfers, online balance inquiries or transaction history requests.
How to Avoid Oklahoma Debit MasterCard Fees
The best ways to avoid fees with your Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® is to:
- Get Free Cash Back with your purchase at MasterCard® approved merchant locations
- Make ATM Cash Withdrawals at in-network ATM locations
- Check your Oklahoma MasterCard® EPPICard balance online
Oklahoma Way2Go EPPICard Fraud & Scams
Please be aware that there are current reports of phishing emails, cell phone text messages, and vishing phone calls that are intended to obtain personal and/or card information. Phishing and vishing is a type of scam designed to steal your personal information.
We will never request any of your personal information such as Social Security Number, Way2Go Card Number or PIN through our website. We highly recommend that you DO NOT respond to requests like these.
Being informed is your best defense. If you believe your Oklahoma Way2Go Card account has been compromised, please call Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® Customer Service as soon as possible. Submitting a request to report your card as lost or stolen will help to protect your Oklahoma Cash Assistance payments.
Oklahoma Debit MasterCard Expiration
The Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® is good for three (3) years. If your card is about to expire, a new Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® will be mailed out to you approximately 30-days before the Expiration Date listed on your card.
If your mailing address has changed since your card was issued, call the Customer Service hotline (1-877-751-2972) or click here to find out how to update your address. Your new Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® cannot be forwarded to your new address. If they do not have your correct address, you may experience delays in receiving your Oklahoma Cash Benefits.
Oklahoma Cash Assistance Card Help
For more information on your Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® for Cash Benefits, check out our detailed Oklahoma Way2Go Cash Assistance Card article.
If you are currently receiving Oklahoma Unemployment Benefits through the OESC and need help with your Oklahoma Unemployment Debit Card, check out our article on the Oklahoma UI Way2Go Card for Unemployment Payments.
In addition, if you are also receiving Child Support payments in Oklahoma, check out our information on the Oklahoma Way2Go Child Support Card.