Features & Benefits
- Can be used to make purchases anywhere MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted
- No fees for Purchases at Point of Sale location, PIN or signature. You may also get "cash back" with your purchase
- Get cash at any ATM displaying the MasterCard® logo
- Get available balance and transaction history online or by phone
- Contact Email Support - available online for all your Customer Service Questions 24/7
Georgia EPPI Card (Georgia Debit MasterCard®)
Georgia EPPICard Help
For questions related to the Georgia EPPICard (Georgia Debit Card), call Customer Service at 1-800-656-1347 or the Internet at www.eppicard.com. International caller would use 1-210-334-6617. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call customer service about the following issues: Reporting lost or stolen cards, Balance inquiries, PIN changes, Transaction history requests, Registering a complaint about a card issue, Questions about card usage and questions about international card usage.
To register your card or log into your Georgia Debit Card account, click here.
Cardholders, who have any questions about their child support case including when your payments have been deposited to your Georgia Debit MasterCard, should call the OCSE at 404-921-1490. For payroll questions, contact your Human Resources Office.
ALERT: Please be aware that there are current reports of phishing emails, phone text messages, and vishing phone calls, intended to obtain personal and/or card information. Phishing and vishing is a type of scam designed to steal your personal information. We will never request your personal information such as social security number, card number or PIN through any of these methods. Please do not respond to requests like these. Being informed is your best defense. See the Protect Yourself link for ways of avoiding identity theft. If you believe your card account has been compromised, please call the number on the back of the card.