Features & Benefits
- Can be used to make purchases anywhere MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted
- No fees for Purchases at Point of Sale location, PIN or signature. You may also get "cash back" with your purchase
- Get cash at any ATM displaying the MasterCard® logo
- No charge for first two monthly cash withdrawals within State of New York at Wells Fargo Bank, Citizens Bank, Alliance One Credit Unions, and MasterCard® Alliance ATMs
- Get available balance and transaction history online or by phone
- Contact Email Support - available online for all your Customer Service Questions 24/7
New York EPPI Card (New York Debit MasterCard®)
The New York EPPICard, which is also known as the New York Debit MasterCard is issued by the state of New York. It allows custodial parents to access child support payments. Payments are automatically loaded on to the card, making access to the funds easy. The cards are issued under the MasterCard brand and can be used anywhere MasterCard Debit Cards are accepted. You can use the card to get Cash at ATM displaying the MasterCard® logo. The card also allows you to get cash at bank ATM locations within the State of New York at Wells Fargo Bank, Citizens Bank, Alliance One Credit Unions, and MasterCard® Alliance ATMs without any charge (limit to 2 per month).
Here are the transaction fees that come with the New York EPPICard:
- $0.90 for successful ATM cash withdrawals at in-network ATMs, after 2 free per month.
- $0.90 for successful ATM cash withdrawals at non-network ATMs.
- $0.50 for ATM balance inquiries at non-network ATMs.
- $0.50 for all ATM denials, when account balance is less than amount requested.
- $5.00 for each replacement card issued, after the initial card issuance.
- $15.00 for a request to expedite delivery new card delivery. Expedited delivery is a two day delivery, on standard business days only.
- Over-draft fee. A one-time fee of $15.00 will be applied to your account at the end of the month, if your account is overdrawn on any given day of the month. This occurs when a merchant or bank teller does not preauthorize the sale or cash withdrawal to confirm that you have funds available to spend. Your account may also go negative, and incur the fee, when an ATM denials or ATM balance inquiries is performed by you and there is no funds in the account.
- $1.50 for each International ATM cash withdrawals conducted outside the USA; a currency conversion fee is applied in addition to the transaction fee.
New York EPPICard Help
For questions related to the New York EPPICard (New York Debit MasterCard), call Customer Service at 1-866-461-4093. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also mail your request to ACS Payment Processing Services, 12357 Riata Trace Parkway, Suite A200, Austin, Texas 78727. You can contact customer service about the following issues: , Reporting lost or stolen cards, Balance inquiries, PIN changes, Transaction history requests, Registering a complaint about a card issue, Questions about card usage and questions about international card usage.
To register your card or log into your New York Debit MasterCard account, click here.
If you have questions about your child support case, including when your payments will be deposited on your New York EPPICard, contact the New York State Customer Service Helpline at 1-888-208-4485.
ALERT: Please be aware that there are current reports of phishing emails, phone text messages, and vishing phone calls, intended to obtain personal and/or card information. Phishing and vishing is a type of scam designed to steal your personal information. We will never request your personal information such as social security number, card number or PIN through any of these methods. Please do not respond to requests like these. Being informed is your best defense. See the Protect Yourself link for ways of avoiding identity theft. If you believe your card account has been compromised, please call the number on the back of the card.