The Florida EPPICard (FL), also known as the Florida debit card, was implemented by the State of Florida. This program gives state employees and custodial parents access to payments and account management online through a MasterCard debit card. These payments are automatically loaded onto the card, can be managed online, and are able to be used anywhere bearing the MasterCard mark.
Florida EPPICard Benefits & Quick Facts
- Shopping made easy. Use your Florida debit card at any merchant location which accepts MasterCard free of any POS fees and surcharges. You may also get cash back free of charge.
- Fast Cash. You can get cash easily at MoneyPass or Wells Fargo Bank ATM’s as well as merchants displaying the MasterCard Member Acceptance mark. Avoid surcharges by using these featured merchants.
- Full Time Customer Service. Unlimited access to our web site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Once a payment is loaded, you may access information regarding your account via the toll-free customer service telephone number 1-877-567-1768 or the Internet at www.eppicard.com. International caller would use 1-210-334-6617.
- Sense of ease and security. Don’t constantly worry about losing your card. Your account is PIN protected and FDIC insured. Web accounts are secured by username and passwords.
- Check balance and transaction history online. Manage your account quickly and easily through the online account feature by visiting here. The information is displayed immediately in date and time order and reflects transactions posted to your account at the time they are conducted.
Florida EPPICard Associated Fees
- $0.95 for successful ATM cash withdrawals
- $0.50 for ATM balance inquiries
- $5.00 for each replacement card issued.
- Bank Teller: No Fee
- International Fees $2.50 each time
- Expedited Card Delivery $15.00 each replacement
- Automated Telephone Inquiry $0.25 each time after four calls.
Florida EPPICard Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a Florida EPPICard?
Complete the Payment Options Form, choosing the Florida Debit Card. Your card will be sent to you by mail. Activate your card immediately by selecting a PIN as instructed on the card carrier. You can use your card only after payments are made to your account.
How long does it take to receive Eppi Card in the mail?
Once your request has been approved and processed, it could take up to two weeks for you to receive your EPPICard by mail.
How do I verify or change my address for Florida EPPI Card?
Call customer service at this toll free number for questions, 1-877-567-1768. Customer Service should also be contacted for lost/stolen cards as well as transaction disputes.
NOTE: For more information regarding Florida EPPICards visit here.
EPPIcard Scam: Don’t Become A Victim
Have you recieved an email regarding EPPIcard help or fraudulent charges to your EPPIcard but do not have one? This could, and probably is, a scam. If you do not have an EPPIcard, do not respond to any emails asking for account confirmation or security breaches. This is just a ploy to obtain your personal information. For those of you with EPPIcards, it is important to note that all account management should be done only online in your direct account and over the phone with customer service.