• Virginia

    Why do they set up the automated system so you have no choice and cannot get a live person no matter what you do. I just need to change my address with Eppicard, already completed the address change with the child support office. This is ridiculous. No wonder some parents don’t get their back child support they are owed. You cannot access this at all and no information on the website either, except the automated telephone number. Very frustrating…

  • June

    For TEXAS Call 800-252-8014, go through the prompts and they will transfer you to a live person with Eppicard. Take less than 5 minutes.