Features & Benefits
- Can be used to make purchases anywhere MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted
- Get cash at any ATM displaying the MasterCard® logo
- No charge for first five monthly cash withdrawals at MoneyPass ATMs
- Get available balance and transaction history online or by phone
- Contact Email Support - available online for all your Customer Service Questions 24/7
Virginia EPPI Card (Virginia Debit MasterCard®)
Virginia EPPICard Help
For questions related to the Virginia EPPICard (Virginia Debit Card), call Customer Service at 1-800-961-8423. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call customer service about the following issues: Reporting lost or stolen cards, Balance inquiries, PIN changes, Transaction history requests, Registering a complaint about a card issue, Questions about card usage and questions about international card usage.
To register your card or log into your Virginia Debit Card account, click here.
Cardholders who have questions related to when your payments have been deposited to your debit card should call:
Virginia Employment Commission customers call 1-866-832-2363.
For Commonwealth Employee payroll questions, contact your Payroll Office.
Virginia Department of Social Services - TANF, contact your local department of social services.
ALERT: Virginia Eppicard cardholders can now check their balances through a free Mobile Balance Inquiry service that allows you to check your balance instantly via text message. To register, call 1-800-961-8423 and select "account services" from the main menu options to enroll today.