Features & Benefits
- Can be used to make purchases anywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted
- No Fees for purchases or cash back at many retailers, including grocery stores displaying the Interlink® logo
- Get cash at any ATM displaying the Visa® or Plus® logos
- No charge for first two monthly cash withdrawals at Wells Fargo ATMs
- Get available balance and transaction history online or by phone
Texas EPPI Card (Texas Debit Card)
The Texas EPPICard, which is also known as the Texas Debit Card is issued by the state of Texas. It allows custodial parents to access child support payments. Payments are automatically loaded on to the card, making access to the funds easy. The cards are issued under the Visa brand and can be used anywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted. You can use the card to get Cash at ATM displaying the Visa® or Plus® logos. The card also allows you to get cash at Wells Fargo ATMs without any charge (limit to 2 per month).
Here are the transaction fees that come with the Texas EPPICard:
- Wells Fargo ATM cash withdrawals: $1.25 after two free
- Other ATM cash withdrawals: $1.25 each time
- Bank teller window: $2.00 after two free
- ATM balance inquiry: $.50 each time
- ATM denial: $.50 after two free
- Card replacement: $5.00
- Expedited card delivery: $15.00
See a more detailed review of the Texas EPPICard.
Texas EPPICard Help
For questions related to the Texas EPPICard (Texas Debit Card), call Customer Service at 1-866-729-6159. For Customer Service outside of the United States, call collect by dialing 210-334-6611. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call customer service about the following issues: Reporting lost or stolen cards, Balance inquiries, PIN changes, Transaction history requests, Registering a complaint about a card issue, Questions about card usage and questions about international card usage.
To register your card or log into your Texas Debit Card account, click here.
If you have questions about your child support case, including when your payments will be deposited on your Texas EPPICard, contact the county Domestic Relations Office.
ALERT: Texas Debit Cards will be replaced "free of charge" 30 days prior to the "Good Thru" date on the front of each card. Please call customer service at 1-866-729-6159 to verify or update your address NOW! The United States Postal Service (USPS) WILL NOT "forward" your new Texas Debit Card to you if your mailing address has changed. Please check the "Good Thru" date on the front of your card and look for your replacement in the mail the month it is due to expire. If you do not receive your new Texas Debit Card by the 20th of the "Good Thru" month, please contact EPPICard Customer Service at 1-866-729-6159.