Features & Benefits
- Can be used to make purchases anywhere MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted
- No fees for Purchases at Point of Sale location. There is a fee for Point of Sale denials
- Get cash at any ATM displaying the MasterCard® logo
- Free Access to account information via interactive voice response (IVR) or live operator (five free per month)
- Free Access to account information via the web
- Contact Email Support - available online for all your Customer Service Questions 24/7
South Carolina EPPI Card (South Carolina Debit MasterCard®)
South Carolina EPPICard Help
For questions related to the South Carolina EPPICard (South Carolina Debit Card), call Customer Service at 1-877-436-6055. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call customer service about the following issues: Reporting lost or stolen cards, Balance inquiries, PIN changes, Transaction history requests, Registering a complaint about a card issue, Questions about card usage and questions about international card usage.
To register your card or log into your South Carolina Debit Card account, click here.
Cardholders who have questions related to your child support payments should call CSED:
Child Support Enforcement Division at 1-800-768-5858.