Features & Benefits
- Can be used to make purchases anywhere MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted
- Get cash at any ATM displaying the MasterCard® or Cirrus® logos
- No charge for cash withdrawals at Fifth Third bank ATM's or other selected locations
- Get available balance and transaction history online or by phone
- Contact Email Support - available online for all your Customer Service Questions 24/7
Ohio EPPI Card (Ohio e-QuickPay Card)
The Ohio EPPICard, also known as the Ohio e-QuickPay Card is issued by the State of Ohio. It allows custodial parents to access child support payments via a MasterCard debit card. Payments are automatically loaded on to the card and the card can be used anywhere MasterCard Debit Cards are accepted, including at millions of ATM and retailer locations. The Ohio e-QuickPay card can be used at any ATM displaying the MasterCard® or Cirrus® logos. You can avoid ATM surcharges by using your Ohio -QuickPay card to get cash at Fifth Third Bank Locations.
Here are the transaction fees that come with the Ohio EPPICard:
- $0.75 ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee
- $0.40 for ATM balance inquiries
- The first replacement card issued each year is free, $5.00 for each replacement card issued thereafter
- $15.00 for each expedited replacement card fee
- ATM Surcharges except at Fifth Third ATM locations
Ohio EPPICard Help
For questions related to the Ohio EPPICard (Ohio e-QuickPay Card), call Customer Service at 1-800-503-1283. For Customer Service outside of the United States, call toll free by dialing 1-800-503-1293. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call customer service about the following issues: , Reporting lost or stolen cards, Balance inquiries, PIN changes, Transaction history requests, Registering a complaint about a card issue, Questions about card usage and questions about international card usage.
To register your card or log into your Ohio e-QuickPay account, click here.
If you have questions about your child support case, including when your payments will be deposited on your county CSEA or call CSPC Customer Support at 1-888-965-2676.
To avoid delays in your support payments, please keep your local CSEA informed of your current address. Ohio e-QuickPay cards will be re-issued every three years based on the "Valid Thru" date on the front of your card. If your address is not current, you will not receive your re-issued card.
ALERT: Please be aware that there are current reports of phishing emails, phone text messages, and vishing phone calls, intended to obtain personal and/or card information. Phishing and vishing is a type of scam designed to steal your personal information. We will never request your personal information such as social security number, card number or PIN through any of these methods. Please do not respond to requests like these. Being informed is your best defense. See the Protect Yourself link for ways of avoiding identity theft. If you believe your card account has been compromised, please call the number on the back of the card.