Features & Benefits
- Can be used to make purchases anywhere MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted
- No fees for Purchases using signature at Point of Sale locations. There is fee when you get "cash back" with your purchase
- Get cash at any ATM displaying the MasterCard® logo
- Access to your account by phone, interactive voice response (IVR) or live operator - up to two free calls each month
- Contact Email Support - available online for all your Customer Service Questions 24/7
New Hampshire EPPI Card (New Hampshire Debit MasterCard®)
New Hampshire EPPICard Help
For questions related to the New Hampshire EPPICard (New Hampshire Debit Card), call Customer Service at 1-877-246-1311 or the Internet at www.eppicard.com. You will have unlimited free access to the website, and are eligible for two free customer service calls per month. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call customer service about the following issues: Reporting lost or stolen cards, Balance inquiries, PIN changes, Transaction history requests, Registering a complaint about a card issue, Questions about card usage and questions about international card usage.
To register your card or log into your New Hampshire Debit Card account, click here.
Cardholders with questions about their child support case should call DCSS Customer Service at 603 271-4427. For questions regarding deposits to your New Hampshire debit MasterCard, account calls the DCSS Voice Response at 800 371-8844.
ALERT: Please be aware that there are current reports of phishing emails, phone text messages, and vishing phone calls, intended to obtain personal and/or card information. Phishing and vishing is a type of scam designed to steal your personal information. We will never request your personal information such as social security number, card number or PIN through any of these methods. Please do not respond to requests like these. Being informed is your best defense. See the Protect Yourself link for ways of avoiding identity theft. If you believe your card account has been compromised, please call the number on the back of the card.