Features & Benefits
- Can be used to make purchases anywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted
- No Fees for purchases or cash back at many retailers, including grocery stores displaying the Interlink® logo
- Get cash at any ATM displaying the Visa® or Plus® logos
- No charge for first monthly cash withdrawals at Wells Fargo Bank ATMs
- Avoid ATM surcharges by using Wells Fargo ATMs
- Free Access to account information via interactive voice response (IVR) or live operator (five free per month)
- Contact Email Support - available online for all your Customer Service Questions 24/7
Nevada EPPI Card (Nevada Debit Card)
Nevada EPPICard Help
For questions related to the Nevada EPPICard (Nevada Debit Card), call Customer Service at 1-877-829-4130. For Customer Service outside of the United States, call collect by dialing 210-331-2263. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call customer service about the following issues: Reporting lost or stolen cards, Balance inquiries, PIN changes, Transaction history requests, Registering a complaint about a card issue, Questions about card usage and questions about international card usage.
To register your card or log into your Nevada Debit Card account, click here.
Cardholders, who have any questions about their ESD case including when your payments have been deposited to your Nevada Debit Card™ ; should contact your Employment Security Division Center.
ALERT: Please be aware that there are current reports of phishing emails, phone text messages, and vishing phone calls, intended to obtain personal and/or card information. Phishing and vishing is a type of scam designed to steal your personal information. We will never request your personal information such as social security number, card number or PIN through any of these methods. Please do not respond to requests like these. Being informed is your best defense. See the Protect Yourself link for ways of avoiding identity theft. If you believe your card account has been compromised, please call the number on the back of the card.