Features & Benefits
- Can be used to make purchases anywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted
- No Fees for purchases or cash back at many retailers, including grocery stores displaying the Interlink® logo
- Get cash at any ATM displaying the Visa® or Plus® logos
- Avoid ATM surcharges by using Wells Fargo, MoneyPass or Alliance One ATMs
- Make six (6) free calls each month to the Customer Service Center's Interactive Voice Response system
- Contact Email Support - available online for all your Customer Service Questions 24/7
Iowa EPPI Card (Iowa Debit Card)
Iowa EPPICard Help
For questions related to the Iowa EPPICard (Iowa Debit Card), call Customer Service at 1-866-899-5611. For Customer Service outside of the United States, call collect by dialing 210-331-2262. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call customer service about the following issues: Reporting lost or stolen cards, Balance inquiries, PIN changes, Transaction history requests, Registering a complaint about a card issue, Questions about card usage and questions about international card usage.
To register your card or log into your Iowa Debit Card account, click here.
Cardholders who have any questions about their IWD case, including when your payments have been deposited to your Iowa Debit Card ™ , should contact your nearest Workforce Development Center or visit http://www.iowaworkforce.org.