Features & Benefits
- Can be used to make purchases anywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted
- Get cash at any ATM displaying the Visa® or Plus® logos
- No charge for cash withdrawals at National City Bank ATMs
- Make purchases and get cash advances at grocery stores displaying Visa® or Interlink® logos
- Get available balance and transaction history online or by phone
- Contact Email Support - available online for all your Customer Service Questions 24/7
Indiana EPPI Card (Indiana Debit Card)
Indiana EPPICard Help
For questions related to the Indiana EPPICard (Indiana Debit Card), call Customer Service at 1-888-393-5866. For Customer Service outside of the United States, call collect by dialing 210-334-6615. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call customer service about the following issues: Reporting lost or stolen cards, Balance inquiries, PIN changes, Transaction history requests, Registering a complaint about a card issue, Questions about card usage and questions about international card usage.
To register your card or log into your Indiana Debit Card account, click here.
Cardholders, who have any questions about their Workforce Services claim including when your payments have been deposited to your Indiana Debit Card™ ; should contact your local WorkOne Center.