Features & Benefits
- Can be used to make purchases anywhere MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted
- No fees for Purchases at Point of Sale location, PIN or signature. You may also get "cash back" with your purchase
- Get cash at any ATM displaying the MasterCard® logo or Cirrus® logos
- Avoid ATM surcharges by using Charter One Bank, SHAZAM Privileged Status Bank ATM locations
- Call Customer Service toll free each month. A fee of $0.35 is charged each time after the four (4) free calls each month
- Get available balance and transaction history online or by phone
Illinois EPPI Card (Illinois Debit Mastercard®)
Illinois EPPICard Help
For questions related to the Illinois EPPICard (Illinois Debit Card), call Customer Service at 1-877-567-1769, or write to us at Comerica Bank, PO Box 310659, Detroit MI 48131-7584. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call customer service about the following issues: Reporting lost or stolen cards, Balance inquiries, PIN changes, Transaction history requests, Registering a complaint about a card issue, Questions about card usage and questions about international card usage.
To register your card or log into your Illinois Debit Card account, click here.
Cardholders, who have any questions about their child support case including when your payments have been deposited to your EPPICard™ ; should call 1-877-225-7077.